Saturday, March 26, 2011

Daffodils from the Garden

Somehow "home grown" daffodils seem "prettier" and "smell better" then the ones I purchase. I am not really sure why. These are Gorgeous, with a capital G. I wish they came from my garden, but they didn't, they came from my neighbors garden. When I came home from shopping with mom and sis today, Helen was out and about and cut me this beautiful handful of daffodils from her garden. I am so glad she did as I have been eyeing them up. I have also had thoughts of sneaking out at midnight to cut some myself. Shameful I know, but in all honesty, it is the truth. I will have daffodils soon in my garden and I can't wait till mine bloom so I can share some with my wonderful neighbor. So, let's get to the pictures......







and the single bloom....takes my breath away!!!!

Thank you so much Helen,
today.....you brought me joy!!!!  

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Oh, if I were Helen, I'd be keeping my eye on you!!! :) What a sweet neighbor!

Dawn said...

Oh LOVELY!!!!!! Those are just beautiful!