Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Beauty of Spring!!!!

I have been noticing that Spring comes, even as Winter refuses to leave. You can't stop Spring, it pushes through the earth with all it's beauty, grace and color, it appears like magic.

The Crocus, it's their time and they come, like clockwork
often sharing the garden with snow!!!

And the white hyacinth, replacing the snow, replacing Winter.

I am amazed at the beauty and detail of a tiny single bloom!!!

I received 4 comments on my post yesterday. That is the first time EVER and I am so grateful that you took the time to read my words and enjoy my pictures. Each of your blogs have inspired me!!! I did receive 3 comments once before, my 2 sons and my husband who have really helped and supported my love for preserving my life and memories through pictures. 

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

I hope you get 40 comments soon! You share such joy and beauty here. I SO appreciate your blog and your love of life...

TexWisGirl said...

I can't remember if you mentioned that you thought you had changed your email address to public (I think that was you!) Anyway, I was going to email you back on your comment this morning but it was still "noreply". Just FYI. And if you didn't want to set your email to public, never mind! :)

Debbie said...

i do want my email public, i will work on that. did i remove the word verification thing?? i am still learning. after reading your post yesterday, i was inspired to check my settings and add a few gadgets, i like the popular posts one. you have been such a big help and inspiration for me!!!! i am a stranger and you just help me, taking me "under your wing".......

Dawn said...

YES! It is truly amazing the beauty that comes from a single bloom! It's like a person...don't you think?:)
Love your beautiful captures....breathtaking!!

Chuck said...

I love these pictures. This was such a fun day!!!

MyMaracas said...

Your photos are beautiful. I especially love the single crocus one. They always send my spirit soaring at the end of a long cold winter.

Thanks for stopping by at my place, and for the follow! Comments are indeed exciting, and yours was greatly appreciated.