Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!

My mom's birthday is on Tuesday but she and I had our special, alone celebration together today. The day started with "footacures", that's what Chuck calls them, I call them "heaven on earth". I love going for pedicures with Mom because she is a little "off balanced" and that makes it super fun. She usually has trouble getting into "the chair", always slides getting out of "the chair" and has been known to "step'" on other newly pedicured feet. There is also a story about her purse wiping out an entire table of pedicure products, we can never go back to that salon, not ever. Today she needed instructions from EVERYONE in the salon as to the proper way to get seated. Don't even get me started on picking out polish.....do you have a few hours. And I'm also not going to mention that her polish somehow ended up on my toes, nope, not going to mention that. 

my gift for mom........

Mom and I........

love my Mom.......

happy feet.......

When we were done we got in the car and were disscussing where to go for lunch. My mom said "do you want to go and pick up your sister for lunch??" Well of course, I would love that, I replied, BUT she lives 8 hours from here, don't you think that's a little far?? But, to my surprise my sister was here, in town, at my moms, 5 minutes away!!! So we went and picked her up and went out for a fabulous lunch. We had so much fun, so many laughs!!!!! What a surprise. It was so awesome to see her!!!!!


the three of us.......

my mom and my sister Kathy!!!!
Love you girls!!!!
   

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh what a fun Happy Girls day:)
Love the Happy feet:))
Happy Birthday to your mom!

TexWisGirl said...

How sweet! You have pretty feet and a (sounds like) riot of a mom! Great to be able to see your sis! Wish mine lived even 8 hours away...

Laura said...

Happy birthday to your Mom...looks like you had a wonderful time together:-)

Ellie said...

What a great day to have. You are quite like your mum to look at. She sounds as if she is full of fun.