Thursday, November 2, 2023

What's Going On...

Can you believe it's November?
All of the leaves are falling from the trees and they look so pretty laying on the ground.


As promised, these are my treasures from Rhinebeck...I always purchase pottery at 
The Sheep & Wool Festival.
I don't get yarn, 
there are mountains of yarn everywhere, it's just too difficult for me to pick out yarn in this environment. 
"they call me PURPLE DEBBIE cheers" 
is a pin that Liz and Leanne made and personalized for each of us girls.
The Cappuccino Fudge and the Maple Cotton Candy were the 2 best purchases.
I also really like the Cider Donut Lip Balm and Hand & Body Balm...
new stitch markers and shawl pins!


I only saw a few Monarch's this summer...this was the last and one of the only I saw.


I see this cool dog walker when I go to Lake of the Lilies.


This tree is in my yard, top heavy with pine cones...
it looked so beautiful against the blue sky.

The clouds looked like cotton candy here.

Here is a picture of my last sunflower.

"Always in December" December's book for my book club.
I went to the library yesterday, I love going there.
I learned a few things, one being, if you reserve a book and it is on the rack, 
you still have to check it out with the girls.
Apparently, I am a "library thief"...I had no idea!
I did tell her I was new to all of this,
 but apparently I have been a member for one year and she did not consider that new.
She did not have a sense of humor.

Today, I can do Anything Billboard

If you ever go to P.F. Changs you have to get a
Peach Boba Breeze
it is amazing!

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
Looks like you found some pretty things to buy. I like the pottery, especially the sheep mug. I can not imagine taking 13 dogs for a walk, I would be on the ground. Pretty capture of the Monarch and the lovely sky! Take care, have a great day!

DrumMajor said...

Those dogs look like they know they're not stopping to sniff anything or pee. Might be more of a chore to go pick them up from their various homes. Linda in Kansas

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Is it just me? Am I the only one that wonders what happens if a squirrel or bunny runs in front of those dog? The sheep mug sure is cute!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh my gosh -- that doggy day-care guy has trained his charges well! I call you purple Debbie in my head too -- so I loved the button. That's such a fun gathering for you. Thanks for sharing the joy from that special time and from your special everydays.

Marie Smith said...

Amazing dog walker for sure! Love this eclectic post, Debbie. The mug looks cozy.

Lowcarb team member said...

Goodness! That's a lot of dogs to take for a walk!
I do like the sheep mug.

Wishing you a happy month of November.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

Oh look at all the goodies you found, I love your personalized pin, that was neat of them to do.
Wow that dog walker sure does manage to keep a lot of dogs , you would think they would be all tangled up.
your tree does look so pretty against that blue sky, and the clouds are so pretty, I love how they can be different all the time!
I had to laugh about your library experience. People need to quit assuming that people know everything.
I think P.F. Changs is were we went when Amanda came home, she and Greg love it there.

Ruth S said...

I offered the dog walker some money for dog food but he said they are not his dogs. When I saw him there was a little dog bringing up the rear and running to keep up.