Friday, November 24, 2023

Printing Your Blog Into A Book

 It is a wonderful way to share your memories with others.
When we are having company, I usually put a couple on the coffee table for guests to read and enjoy.
If they are not interested, I pay them to look.
The hubs and I also enjoy flipping through the pages to remember the wonderful outings we have shared.


So for those of you that may enjoy printing your blog into a book,
this is the perfect time to do it.
I don't think 50% off has ever been offered before...
Follow this link (Blog2Print.com) click on "Get Started" and use the savings code FESTIVE to save 50%. 


These are some of my books, I have a total of 34.


This deal ends on Monday, so you have plenty of time to print one for yourself!

7 comments:

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

We are all caught up on our books until the first of the year. We did our last one at 40%. Dang, I wish I had one to do now!

Marie Smith said...

I had no luck with my order. I will try again this weekend.

Kay said...

Kay of Musings: Oh gosh… I don’t know how I’d even start with 15 years worth of blogging to print. It sure is tempting, but I just got done with our 50 years Family Book. I will think about this later. Thank you so much for showing us how and how it looks too!

acorn hollow said...

I have never printed my blog but it is such a good idea
Cathy

Rian said...

I've been wanting to do this, but again... years of blogging makes me wonder how and where to start. But I may look into it this weekend. Thanks for the reminder, Debbie.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Blog2print offers a good range of prices and blog books. Thank you. I think I will give it a try.

Conniecrafter said...

Wow I didn't realize you had that many books, I wonder if they do facebook pages :)