Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Opdykes Christmas Shop

The transformation is amazing...
A fairly large furniture store Opdyke Furniture in Point Pleasant, NJ is made over each season 
in to this beautiful Christmas shopping village.
No detail is overlooked, as the shop is decorated with the finest elements,
to decorate your home for Christmas.
Everything you see is for sale...
if you are not in the Christmas spirit when you arrive,
you will be when you leave.

The staff is friendly and helpful,
thank you for allowing me to take pictures.











I took this picture for my friend Leanne.

- buy less, choose well and make it last -

12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

It does look festive and beautiful.
The shop has so many pretty Christmas decorations.
Take care, have a great day!

Marie Smith said...

Debbie,

I will write you this week about the blog to book experience. Needless to say, not a good experience again. I want to get it right, save it and then send it during the next sale. Too bad I couldn’t manage the 50% off sale.

CHRISTMAS has arrived on your blog. I love it.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

You have the best Christmas stores in your area! When I saw the title of your post, I figured you mispelled a word or something, that is an interesting name!

Debbie said...

that's the name and i spelled it correctly. i am going to see if there is a website!

BeachGypsy said...

That navy blue tree is pretty! Then I spotted the reindeer in the window!-- I love/collect reindeer! Then I saw the BIG FURRY reindeers!!!---- those are gorgeous!

Breathtaking said...

Hello Debbie _=)
What delightful Christmas decorations,this shop is amazing, everything is so beautiful, and it has put me in the mood to decorate my home,but with the same things I have treasured for 50 or more years.:=)
All the best,
Sonjia.

The Furry Gnome said...

Wow!

Lowcarb team member said...

It looks so festive, lovely photographs.

All the best Jan

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

That is one gorgeous store!
The large Santa looks real.
A cookie tree around here would be a twig by Christmas.
:)

acorn hollow said...

Wow what a place that 8s where christmas spirit begins
Cathy

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my how wonderful that place looks, so many unique and lovely decorations. Those deer are just wonderful, that cookie tree is something like I have never seen. How nice to have something so neat so close to home!

DeniseinVA said...

Fantastic! The Santa Claus (4th photo down) looks like a real, live human!