Thursday, April 27, 2023

Getting My Mojo Back

 Hello friends...
isn't that a funny expression "getting my mojo back," almost as odd as "under the weather!"
mojo - what is that really?
I looked it up and there are several different definitions for mojo...
- magic power, magic charm -
that's not what I am implying!
- a quality that attracts people to you and makes you successful and full of energy -
that's not it either!
- a seemingly magical personal charm, power or influence over other people -
nope...not what I am going for!
- a power that may seem magical and that allows someone to be very effective, successful -
This is the closest, I guess mojo is a magical power...
I'm just getting my energy, power and routine back.

We went for a drive, some of the flowering trees are beginning to fade.
These are a few of the pictures I did not share in April 19th's post.






The Dogwoods are in bloom now and I hope to go for a drive today...
to see all of them!!

15 comments:

eileeninmd said...

The trees are looking beautiful, I love all the spring blossoms. I am glad you are feeling better! Have a great day!

BeachGypsy said...

SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK Debbie!!! Love all the fluffy pink trees!! Hope you're feeling lots better

Linda said...

I love your drives! That's a lost art nowadays to so many. I know I don't go for drives anymore...other than to get to the country and back or to Fort Worth and back. Not scenic drives like YOU do! I wish I had taken a drive to see the bluebonnets like I used to do. Or the azaleas in East Texas.
Thank you for taking us with you so we can see what YOU see.

Lowcarb team member said...

So pleased you are getting your energy, power and routine back, but don't overly rush things ... always take care.

I did enjoy the beautiful photographs on this post.

All the best Jan

DrumMajor said...

All of those trees are beautiful. I've dutifully sneezed at them. Linda in Kansas

Marie Smith said...

Just gorgeous! They brighten the dullest day!

The Furry Gnome said...

Love that last photo of the pink dogwood Debbie!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Your trees are almost done blooming, ours have not even started.

Rian said...

Welcome back, Debbie. Glad you're feeling better. Thanks for the beautiful pics!

Catherine said...

Glad to see you back! The pictures are fabulous. Here the rain has ruined the flowers. Especially My beautiful pink peonies, I think I’ll try to make a bunch of the rest and take them inside.

Sally said...

You can't know how happy I am to see you back and know you're feeling better. Love you, sweet Debbie....

Beautiful photo's as only you can take.

xoxo

Veronica Lee said...

The spring blossoms are gorgeous, Debbie.

So happy to see you back.

Hugs and blessings

Ruth Hiebert said...

Good news all around. Glad you are getting some energy back and those flowers, particularly the Dogwood are gorgeous.

Conniecrafter said...

So good to hear that you are coming back around again, the loss of Mojo term in cardmaking is that you just don't have the creativity anymore to create something. I sure hope you got out for that drive and enjoyed your day!
Such Gorgeous pictures you have taken that last one is just beautiful!

Pam said...

Beautiful