Friday, April 14, 2023

Chaos...

 It feels like it will never end, yet I know it will.
One thing gets done, and we realize something else should be done and it goes on and on.
Our new table/work station came a few weeks ago from Pottery Barn, I really love it.
The hubs painted all of the ceilings, washed the floor to ceiling mirror, the new blinds are installed...
and the hardwood floors are in.
I adore everything so far.
I ordered an area rug for what will now be our home office, which use to be our dining room.
The new file cabinets and hutches for on top of the file cabinets are coming today, 
then I will be able to start putting things back together.
I have to start to look for a couch, once I know the size of the couch, 
I can order the area rug for in the living room.
By the end of today, there will be a lot less chaos, I think, I hope.

This is the family room/holding station.
All of this is waiting to go back into the office,
once the cabinets arrive.
Then this room will need a good cleaning.
Send help!!

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

It will be wonderful when it is all done. Take care, have a happy day and a great weekend!

Ruth Hiebert said...

It is hard to work through but will be so lovely when all is done.

DeniseinVA said...

Chaos and yet it will look gorgeous! I shall look forward to seeing the finished reward for all your hard work.

Marie Smith said...

A lot of work but so worth it in the end, Debbie.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Barb is a lot like you. Very unsettled until everything is back in order. Hang in there, it will happen soon!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Quite the process, but worth the work and patience. I love your mantel, by the way. Can't wait to see the results! x K

Catherine said...

I am waiting fR the result picture it will be very nice after all this work

Rian said...

It's always exciting to redo an area... can't wait to see the final product.
Sorry if I haven't commented lately. Granddaughter had the whole week after Easter off and we had her here with us most of the week. Fun, but kept me off the computer.

Conniecrafter said...

You have been on this journey for awhile now but it sure does sounds like it is coming along well, at least you are getting out and away from it every now and then :). Can't wait to see the final picture of your wonderful room!

Sally said...

So much work involved for both of you, but the payoff will be fantastic. I'm happy for you and Chuck.
xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

Just think how wonderful it will be when it is all done :)

All the best Jan