Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Little Snugs Farm

 Do you remember this little farm I found on the back roads to "everywhere we go?"
I learned it's name...
I featured it here on my blog back on February 19th, 2022.


 "This tiny, home grown farm is one we pass all the time while out on our adventures.
I have often thought about stopping to take pictures but I was not sure it would be ok".
- Private property and all -

But it is so cute, I just could not resist...so I stopped...
Again, 
and guess what, she is selling fresh eggs!!


I stopped almost every day before Easter 
and she never had any chicken eggs.

But I finally got lucky and on April 19th I got one dozen eggs.

As I went inside the little shed she built to collect my eggs, I saw the interior.

I love this...

and this...


but these are the best part.


Every day we are going to have fresh eggs for breakfast from this lovely farm!
We had 2 already and they were delicious!

- chickens are like potato chips, you can never have just one -

15 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, The farm looks wonderful. I am sure the eggs are fresh and delicious. The goats are cute! Take care, enjoy your day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Wow! You get to take neat photos AND have fresh eggs! It doesn't get any better than that! I love it!

Changes in the wind said...

What a great find and loved seeing inside the little shed and the name on the egg crate.

Farm Girl said...

What a lovely place. My son says, "chickens are a gateway drug." They did move all the way to North Carolina to have more chickens. :) I am so glad you are getting to have fresh eggs. They really do spoil you. I miss fresh eggs still.
So glad you stopped.

BeachGypsy said...

First time it would let ne comment in DAYS!!! so glad to see posts from you again Debbie!!! How have you been?---missed you

BeachGypsy said...

Ps--- love the pictures and the sweet little farm stand!! Pretty eggs!!

Marie Smith said...

I love the colours of those eggs. How great it is to support a local farmer too.

DrumMajor said...

What a cute farm! Love the set-up and the high-class chicken houses. Bet she'd love to have you recycle the egg cartons back to them. Linda in Kansas

Debra Ferguson said...

What a great idea, definitely going to do that!!!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Farm fresh eggs are the best.

Rian said...

Little Snugs Farm - what a great name! And looks like a really cute place. Farm fresh eggs are the best! I love 'finding' the eggs at my daughter's in the hill country as her chickens roam the acreage and don't always use their nests. It's like a Easter Egg hunt year round!

The Furry Gnome said...

Farm stands are always interesting!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

That is a such a sweet place and the name could not have been more apt. The egg carton is so pretty. Beautiful colours and fresh eggs for breakfast - start of the day could not get any better.

-Soma

Conniecrafter said...

that is a cute farm and how nice that you finally were able to pick up some eggs, I am sure she probably has her regulars. I have never had duck eggs before. She even has the kind of holders that you can start your seedling in :)

Lowcarb team member said...

You can't beat farm fresh eggs :)

All the best Jan