Friday, March 25, 2022

Let's Get Inspired

 I have been looking for a little inspiration, both in the kitchen and in the craft room.
Both of these first pasta dishes look so good, I am definitely going to try my hand at them.
The hubs does not like mushrooms, but does not mind the flavor of them.
Maybe I could make the second one with the mushrooms,
or substitute the mushrooms with something else.






I have prepared and served these vegetable appetizers in the past,
they are a great way to serve vegetables with dipping sauce, 
especially since Covid.


What a great appetizer, I'm sure you could use any kind of dough instead of sour dough starter.


This free pattern for knitting sheep is on Pinterest.
They would be adorable incorporated in to a hat or infinity scarf.


What a great card to use up scraps on, 
it would be so easy to put together.


I have been drying and pressing flowers, 
I thought these might be some good ways to use them.



Such a cute gift with a printable tag.

I love this sweater...
the pattern can be purchased here, it is crocheted.

Isn't this a lovely way to end things..

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Lovely images, so many cute craft ideas. The pasta and pizza bombs look yummy. The sweater is cute, will you be making one?
Take care, have a happy weekend!

Marie Smith said...

Such an interesting post, Debbie. Lots to enjoy! You inspire me!

Rian said...

Really cute things, Debbie! I can't have tomato sauce or mushrooms, but everything else was delightful. Especially liked the no knead bread and the pizza bombs! And the little sheep sweater is adorable, but not sure I'm that good a knitter.

Latane Barton said...

That pasta dish with the mushrooms looks so inviting. Oh, you said you didn't invite me! Well, darn. all kidding aside. I'm not a mushroom fan either but I think I would try that.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Great ideas -- I really really love the dried flower thiongs == all of them even the bookmarks, even though I almost never read a "real" book anymore (I read a lot on Kindle.)

Sandi said...

YUM!

Ruth Hiebert said...

All these are great ideas. If anyone can make something look that good it would be you, so go ahead, let's see how your interpretation looks.

The Furry Gnome said...

I'm inspired!

Conniecrafter said...

I love those ideas for the veggie appetizers :) Great card ideas too, I have a few dried flowers left :) A friend sent me a box of all yellow things when I was recuperating from my foot surgery, so fun to open! The sweater looks pretty

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Food dishes looks delicious Debbie and some lovely craft ideas. Thanks Have a great weekend.

Lisa said...

Those pasta dishes look incredible. I love the veggie display, I will need to keep that in mind for the next time I serve veggies. I love the scrappy card. I have been trying to use up many of my paper scraps as my designer paper scrap drawer was really full. Scrappy cards really make wonderful cards. I can't wait to see how you sue your dried flowers.

Jeannee said...

I'm eating at your house, Debbie ;>

nda coaching in chandigarh said...

I appreciate you sharing with us. BY the way, do you know Chandigarh Career Group must be looked at as the best and foremost NDA Coaching in Chandigarh? We have produced outstanding results in the past with the assistance of our knowledgeable teachers. We put a lot of effort into giving our students the education they need to realize their goals. We provide the most effective NDA Coaching in Chandigarh and have the most qualified instructors with considerable teaching experience.