Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Finding A New Path

We have been riding on the same bike path for a while now,
so we set out to find a new path with a new view.

This is a bike path we used to ride on with the boys, when they were little,
The Manasquan Reservoir 












I have worked MANY rows this week on my 
Irish Hiking Scarf.
As I said last week, by the time I finish it, I could have hiked to Ireland.

The weather has been spectacular this week, cool for June and the sun shines every day.
We have spent many hours enjoying the pool, and have gone on many bike rides.

I found this little guy enjoying my roses...


as I enjoyed my beautiful hydrangeas!

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is great the weather has been wonderful for your bikes rides. Looks like you have found another great spot for your rides. Your scarf looks beautiful and I love the hydrangeas. Enjoy your day!

Changes in the wind said...

Oh my what a beautiful bike path, think this would be my favorite. So glad you have the weather to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

Susie said...

Love seeing your flowers, Debbie. I think finding a new path is good. But so fun to take the old one and remember the good old days with your children. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

Karen said...

A pretty place to cycle, and there are swans! Can't beat that.

Marie Smith said...

The. Ike path looks great!

Ruth Hiebert said...

That new bike path looks like it has wonderful scenery along the way.

The Padre said...

Free Your Mind And Your Bike Will Follow

Cheers

LeAnn said...

Wow, this new bike path is lovely. I really liked the photos. Your scarf is looking good and I love your Hydrangeas. Really beautiful photos and of course, I snagged a few.
Blessings and hugs!

BeachGypsy said...

What pretty scenery!! I would love to take a nice long walk there!! And see all the pretty flowers and trees and birds! Those hydrangeas are gorgeous, we don't have any here, but I admire everyone else's! Any more butterflies yet???

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I bet that path brought back memories of your boys when they were young, how fun to have revisited it. The family of swans is so sweet. Your scarf is looking great, you have plenty of time to get it done :)
Your flowers are beautiful.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I love that you are having so much fun with your new bike!

Brian King said...

It's nice they have trails like that so you can ride, especially with such a beautiful reservoir to enjoy.

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful photographs, and I love the colour of your hydrangeas.

All the best Jan