Saturday, February 8, 2020

Saturday Critters ~ 321 ~

They were so beautiful as we drove by.
There was no time to count but there were a lot, 10 maybe.
10 beautiful deer, right on the side of a busy road...
they were eating berries from the bushes that outlined this gorgeous golf course.
My sister was driving, 
she is not as familiar with the quick turn around as the hubs, but she knows it,
and she was a champ.
She spun the car around like superwoman and back we went...and there they were.
They noticed me right-a-way of course, 
I felt bad that I had interrupted their meal, but I could not resist.




My sister noticed that there were 2 bucks, uninterested in me, they were so beautiful.
Everyone ran off and all you could see were fluffy white tails!

Many thanks to my sister Kathy, I always give you a hard time but you are a true sport...
and I love you more than all the stars in the sky! 
Am I your favorite sister now?
* hehehehe *

Sharing today's pictures with Eileen at Viewing Nature With Eileen

19 comments:

Brian King said...

Awesome! That was a great opportunity! Beautiful photos! A golf course would have nice grass albeit rather short.

Marie Smith said...

Great photos. The fur looks like velvet! Shout out to your sister!

Changes in the wind said...

They are indeed beautiful and especially the one of the buck eating, beautiful eyes.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, It is nice of your sister to turn around for you and the deer. Lovely captures of the deer, they are so cute looking back at you. Love the buck! Great photos! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for your visit and comment on my blog.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh WOW! What a sight! Give that sweet sis and Southern Hug for me! They really are beautiful and you got great pics! Love that they stayed until you could get back...that's unusual! We're going on a trail this afternoon and I would LOVE to see a deer!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

italiafinlandia said...

Sooo beautiful!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful images of these creatures.

RedPat said...

Lovely creatures!

Kim said...

What a gorgeous sight to see those magnificent deer along the side of the road. I do hope none of them every venture onto the roads.

Tom said...

...I see that you live in deer central too. Back in New York State they are always in our yard, they are pretty, but makes it hard to garden.

Lowcarb team member said...

Many thanks to both the driver and the photographer!
Fabulous to see these photographs.

All the best Jan

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Great shots, and congrats on having a quick thinking driver!

Sue (this n that) said...

Love the second shot with the misty trees in the background.
So brilliant to see these beautiful creatures.
Yay for Sister Kathy!😊💖

Elkes Lebensglück said...

That are wonderful photos!!!!
Greetings elke

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Looks like a perfect sister day to me! Lovely deer!

Bonnie K said...

I can't get over how green it is! Great deer photos. Glad you have a good relationship with your sister.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh how fabulous that they were still there when you turned the car around, good to train all who you drive with on the quick turnaround :) Looks like there was even some fog in the background, Greg loves those fog pictures! Great close up on that last one!

LeAnn said...

I am happy you have a sister to share moments with. Having a sister was always a wish for me. I do have daughters that help to fulfill that longing.
Of course, I love the deer photos; and to get the buck ones was awesome!
blessings and hugs!