This was my goal in starting my blog, to be versatile, to share my life and all my joy. In doing so, I have found the most amazing group of people, who keep coming back to follow along. You encourage me, inspire me and really seem to enjoy what I am doing. The kindest group of kindred souls, who have had a profound impact on my life. I don't know if I have ever been happier then I am now, you all contribute to that happiness. As I challenge myself and grow as a person, it is my blogger family I am most excited to share these adventures with.
In accepting this award, I will tell you a few things about myself that you may not know.......
1. I never wear shoes, I only wear flip flops....365 days a year.
2. My first born, Scott weighed 10.8 pounds and was 24 1/2 inches long.
3. I have 2 sons that are less then 1 year apart.
4. I have always been afraid of heights.....but not anymore!!!!
5. I have a beanie baby collection.....100's, I don't even know how many!!!!
6. I think I am boring and work really hard on improving that!!!!
7. I would rather spend time with the hubs over anyone else I know!!!!!
Now I would like to pass this award on to 4 very deserving blogs I love!!!!!
1. Adrienne at My Memory Art I just met Adrienne, she has a beautiful blog and is amazingly creative!!!!
2. Miriam negerigeletschtempoit Her blog has an awesome new look and she is running around with a brand new camera. Funny, fun and great photos!!!
3. Susan at This n That Susan is from Australia. She has an amazing blog, with great stories & photo's.
4. Don at slackwaterdon I only recently met Don, but get super excited when I see he has updated his blog. He has amazing pictures and great spirit.
Please except this award knowing how much I enjoy your blogs. You don't have to participate in all the hoop-la but I do hope you will copy the badge and display it proudly on your well deserving blog. If you choose to pass it on, reveal 7 things about yourself that your blogger friends may not know. Then pay it forward to as many deserving blogs as you would like.
A huge thank you to Dianna at These Days of Mine if you don't already follow her blog, you should. It's a wonderful place to visit, you could spend hours viewing her pictures and reading her amazing stories!!!!
Congrats on your new award!
I love reading the things about you that I didn't know!
(I never wear shoes...I'm a flipper flapper wearer too!)
Always fun to learn new things about our bloggy friends. If I don't wear knock-off crocs, it's engineer boots or Converse sneakers (when I want to dress up.)
flip flops? really! in NJ in winter?! :)
#7 wasn't much of a surprise, you know... :)
well, i adore dianna, adore you, adore don and adore miriam already. now i need to go visit the other 2 you mentioned. :) congratulations, dearie-i'm-no-longer-afraid-of-heights-because-i-zoomed-in-a-hot-air-balloon!
Hi Debbie... Great big congratulations on your award. Very well deserved too! Versatility is your middle name.. never know what delights you have in store for us :D)
Your sentiments are returned in full about the enjoyment of blogging.
Thank you kindly for including my blog in your list, and, for your kind words. I didn't know of the other 3 blogs, so shall go and visit them.
Congrats on your award! You have a great blog and I'm glad to have found you through Dianna. She's has a wonderful blog, too! I will be checking out the other honorees.
Congrats!... Interesting about flip flops... I wear flips flops all summer...as late in the fall as I dare... I try not to wear long pants during the summer...but this summer... today it is 11 C (54F approx) pouring rain and I am freezing in my sweats!? What a weird summer we are having.
Congratulations for the second time!
Congrats! It's well deserved. I love coming to see what you have posted each time. Here in Florida, we live in flip flops also.
So truly well-deserved!!
Thanks, Debbie, for your sweet words and for sharing the link to my blog.
I'm aleady a fan of Adrienne's, but will check out the other blogs you listed.
I don't wear anything but flip-flops in the summer, but winter time gets a little too chilly for them in VA!
Congratulations on your award! You deserve it - and many more!!
And thank you so very much for passing it on to me... I will do my best to come up with seven things about myself.
I must say that I do wear shoes, though. One would not dare going out in the yard on flip flops around here (chiggers, ticks and snakes).
Again, I thank you so much. You are a sweetheart!
Post a Comment