Saturday, June 18, 2011

Am I A Versitle Blogger........

well according to Dianna at These Days of Mine, I am. I am not sure I can express in words the joy I feel to be receiving this award for the 2nd time!!!


This was my goal in starting my blog, to be versatile, to share my life and all my joy. In doing so, I have found the most amazing group of people, who keep coming back to follow along. You encourage me, inspire me and really seem to enjoy what I am doing. The kindest group of kindred souls, who have had a profound impact on my life. I don't know if I have ever been happier then I am now, you all contribute to that happiness. As I challenge myself and grow as a person, it is my blogger family I am most excited to share these adventures with.  

In accepting this award, I will tell you a few things about myself that you may not know.......

1. I never wear shoes, I only wear flip flops....365 days a year.
2. My first born, Scott weighed 10.8 pounds and was 24 1/2 inches long.
3. I have 2 sons that are less then 1 year apart.
4. I have always been afraid of heights.....but not anymore!!!!
5. I have a beanie baby collection.....100's, I don't even know how many!!!!
6. I think I am boring and work really hard on improving that!!!!
7. I would rather spend time with the hubs over anyone else I know!!!!!

Now I would like to pass this award on to 4 very deserving blogs I love!!!!!

1.  Adrienne at My Memory Art  I just met Adrienne, she has a beautiful blog and is amazingly creative!!!!

2.  Miriam negerigeletschtempoit  Her blog has an awesome new look and she is running around with a brand new camera. Funny, fun and great photos!!!

3.  Susan at This n That  Susan is from Australia. She has an amazing blog, with great stories & photo's.

4.  Don at slackwaterdon  I only recently met Don, but get super excited when I see he has updated his blog. He has amazing pictures and great spirit.

Please except this award knowing how much I enjoy your blogs. You don't have to participate in all the hoop-la but I do hope you will copy the badge and display it proudly on your well deserving blog. If you choose to pass it on, reveal 7 things about yourself that your blogger friends may not know. Then pay it forward to as many deserving blogs as you would like.

A huge thank you to Dianna at These Days of Mine if you don't already follow her blog, you should. It's a wonderful place to visit, you could spend hours viewing her pictures and reading her amazing stories!!!! 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new award!

I love reading the things about you that I didn't know!

(I never wear shoes...I'm a flipper flapper wearer too!)

Nancy said...

Always fun to learn new things about our bloggy friends. If I don't wear knock-off crocs, it's engineer boots or Converse sneakers (when I want to dress up.)

TexWisGirl said...

flip flops? really! in NJ in winter?! :)

#7 wasn't much of a surprise, you know... :)

well, i adore dianna, adore you, adore don and adore miriam already. now i need to go visit the other 2 you mentioned. :) congratulations, dearie-i'm-no-longer-afraid-of-heights-because-i-zoomed-in-a-hot-air-balloon!

Susan said...

Hi Debbie... Great big congratulations on your award. Very well deserved too! Versatility is your middle name.. never know what delights you have in store for us :D)
Your sentiments are returned in full about the enjoyment of blogging.

Thank you kindly for including my blog in your list, and, for your kind words. I didn't know of the other 3 blogs, so shall go and visit them.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Congrats on your award! You have a great blog and I'm glad to have found you through Dianna. She's has a wonderful blog, too! I will be checking out the other honorees.

Bev said...

Congrats!... Interesting about flip flops... I wear flips flops all summer...as late in the fall as I dare... I try not to wear long pants during the summer...but this summer... today it is 11 C (54F approx) pouring rain and I am freezing in my sweats!? What a weird summer we are having.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations for the second time!

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Congrats! It's well deserved. I love coming to see what you have posted each time. Here in Florida, we live in flip flops also.

Lisa Gordon said...

Congratulation Debbie!
So truly well-deserved!!

Dianna said...

Thanks, Debbie, for your sweet words and for sharing the link to my blog.
I'm aleady a fan of Adrienne's, but will check out the other blogs you listed.
I don't wear anything but flip-flops in the summer, but winter time gets a little too chilly for them in VA!

Negerigeletschtempoit said...

Congratulations on your award! You deserve it - and many more!!

And thank you so very much for passing it on to me... I will do my best to come up with seven things about myself.

I must say that I do wear shoes, though. One would not dare going out in the yard on flip flops around here (chiggers, ticks and snakes).

Again, I thank you so much. You are a sweetheart!
xxxxxxxxxxxx