Friday, September 13, 2024

Brielle Day & Chester

This past weekend was the weekend of craft shows, on Saturday we went to Brielle Day. 
They have this show every year, the Saturday after Labor Day, 
once all of the vacationers have gone home.
It rained a little in the morning so we waited and went in the afternoon.
It was cloudy, and about 70 degrees, which was perfect for me.


There were hundreds of crafters.


There were a lot of food vendors, everything you could imagine...
this colorful vendor was selling lemonade, funnel cakes and fried oreos.

There were several vintage fire trucks taking the kiddos for rides.

Here I purchased a really nice homemade candle and these pretty notecards with the blue bike.

The candle I purchased is called "beach bum", 
I wish you could smell it, it smells like you are sitting on the beach.

Sunday was a gorgeous day, we went to Chester, New Jersey, for their craft show.
A really beautiful ride, 
about one hour north of home, we passed a lot of pretty farms and houses on our way.
It was much cooler on Sunday, the weather was perfect!


I really enjoy looking at artwork, the work of others inspires me and gives me good ideas.




On our way back to the car I spotted this red truck, my red truck...


who wants to go for a ride?

- We had a great ride home, we were not in the red truck -

I purchased 3 great items...

this pretty succulent with instructions on how to care for it,

this colorful sign for inside the house, over the front door...

and this infinity scarf that also came with instructions, there are many ways to wear it.

It was a great weekend filled with fresh air and fun!

10 comments:

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

You had a wonderful weekend. Your purchases are fantastic. I am delighted with the card and the candle and of course the scarf. Debbie your photos are as always very beautiful.
Have a nice weekend.

DeniseinVA said...

How great to go to a craft show and bring home a few treats, and that red truck, I don't covet vehicles normally, but I did covet that! The other thing I really coveted was your infinity scarf. It's beautiful! Have a great weekend Debbie :) I am adding my blog address. I'll do that as long as I can remember to do so.
https://www.anenglishgirlrambles2016.blogspot.com

Hanielle Baker said...

That looks fun! you surely got a wonderful weekend!


Indiana Sagging Floor

Susie said...

What a fun day Debbie, I absolutely love that red truck. I wish I had one the older trucks today, rather than my suv. I also love to look at art work. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

acorn hollow said...

Very fun I haven't been to a craft fair in some time.
Cathy

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I love going to craft shows .we have a few annual shows in our district that are coming up. Looks like you had a fun day.

Marie Smith said...

What a great outing. That scarf is a beauty too. My favourite colour!

BeachGypsy said...

oh, those look like picture perfect days, Debbie! BEAUTIFUL weather and blue skies! Loved all the pictures. Street fairs, craft shows, those type things are so fun! Neat old red truck!

Kay said...

Wow! What a lot of fun you had. Thank you for sharing it with us. That infinity scarf is really neat. What a great idea!

Conniecrafter said...

I don't think I have been to a craft show since before the Pandemic, nice to have cooler weather to enjoy it. You found some fun and cute things you bought. So love that red truck!!