Tuesday, April 30, 2024

At The Inlet

There were no ducks, loons, herons, geese or cormorants at the inlet on this day.
There were a few gulls and plenty of majestic clouds, they were in fact breathtaking.
This first picture looked like a painting to me, everything about it.


We sat in the car and enjoyed a snack and the view.


The commercial fishing boats were docked, I think most of them go out at night.



Afterward, we went to our favorite sandwich shop, The Beanery for sandwiches 
and although I know it is way past Easter this tree was sitting right outside,
decorated for Easter.
I just had to share pictures.





I wonder what they will do for summer, maybe shells and sand dollars...
I can't wait to see!

13 comments:

Marie Smith said...

The colours in that first photo are exquisite. Just gorgeous, Debbie.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Love your boat dock pictures, I could sit there all day and just watch them come and go.

Latane Barton said...

Isn't that tree just the cutest! And, I love seeing the fishing fleet in all it's splendor! Great post.

The Furry Gnome said...

That looks like a crowded harbour!

BeachGypsy said...

No wonder it's still up----- so cute!! Love that pretty sky too. I am so enjoying spring this year even tho it's alot of work! 😊

TexWisGirl said...

The first one is beautiful, but the 2nd photo would make a great picture puzzle. 😊

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely photographs.

That's a lovely tree and it's still nice to see the Easter décor.

All the best Jan

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

The photo at the inlet with the blue beautiful sky is breathtaking. I'm always disappointed when I don't see a lot of birds. The Easter Christmas Tree is adorable.

Jeanie said...

Those fishing boats are spectacular! I love the photos -- and what a great photo op. I love the Easter tree too. Yes, it will be fun to see summer! Thanks for popping over!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

The first photo really looks like a painting, specially the sky!

-Soma

Brian King said...

Love those boats! Even with the rust, the colors are awesome!

Conniecrafter said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing day, those are some beautiful clouds! The easter tree is too cute, neat idea :)