Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A Few Fun Things!

Finding fun things around the house, it's not that hard to do. 

I still have daffodils popping up and my tulips have started to bloom in all of my gardens.
This particular one is gorgeous.

This note came from Leanne and Liz 
with homemade soup, homemade bread and homemade herbed butter,
YuM!
I have the best friends, thank you so much!


I ordered this cute tray and sugar bowl a few weeks ago.
They came the other day, are they not beautiful...the sugar bowl fits in the empty spot on the tray.


This was our Easter Puzzle.
We always work the puzzle on the yellow mat so we can move it around.
The yellow mat came with a blow up tube so you can also roll it up if need be.
There is 1 piece missing, we found it after I took the picture.


I ordered this smaller, crossbody purse online here, at
it came a few days ago and I really love it...it holds a lot and has 2 outside pockets.


I made a few more shells...these are covered with napkins, and I am happy with the way they finished up.

That's all the fun I have for today, I hope to be by tomorrow!

11 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your shells are beautiful -- I am going to read the post explaining how you do it, but just out of curiosity. Because I know I could never do anything crafty as beautifully as you can. Even though I've been blogging about the trip we took and it has taken forever, because I'm old and slow, I really do agree with you that there is always a lot to do around home. When I am at home (which is really most of the time honestly) I am never bored.

Kim Young said...

I really love your shells! they look so cute, what kind of paints are you using, is it acrylic?

Marie Smith said...

The shells are beautiful. I will check out how to do them. Feel better, my friend.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well! So sweet of your friends to give you the care package. I love your sugar bowl, it is adorable and the tray is pretty, too. I have the same tea canister and oil(?) bottle. Birds of a feather...The purse is gorgeous, too. And those beautiful seashells are so creative. Love those. Hope you feel better soon, my dear. x K

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The tulip is beautiful. I like your cute tray and the sugar bowl.
The Easter puzzle is adorable! Your new purse looks lovely.
The shells look beautiful, well done! Take care, have a great day!

Rian said...

Love your pics as usual, Deb. Didn't know you weren't feeling well. Have to go back and read the posts I missed. And that bunny puzzle is really cute!

The Furry Gnome said...

Remarkable work on those shells! I'm impressed.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Lovely shells!
The purse is pretty.
That is my most favorite leather color, saddle tan.

Lowcarb team member said...

Your shells look lovely, so does that tulip.
What a great Easter puzzle, pleased you found the missing piece.

Hope you are feeling a little better now.

All the best Jan

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Like most others, I found those shells awesome as well! It is nice having some fun things around the house to make you smile as you go past them.

Conniecrafter said...

The flower is just beautiful, that was so sweet of the girls to send all those goodies your way, sure hope you are on the mend and feeling better every day! You have some pretty napkins you used there for the shells!