Friday, April 26, 2024

Spring Lake...

As we drove around Spring Lake looking at the trees that are in bloom,
I could not help but take a few pictures of the lake itself.
So many of the pretty trees I shared yesterday are scattered around the lake, 
you can see them in these pictures.
There is a sidewalk around the entire lake, and plenty of benches to sit and relax on. 
 




We have taken pictures in the past, here by this unusual tree.



Our resident Osprey is back, 2 reside here, the other is probably out fishing!!




Look at those talons...if you are a fish, you would not have a chance!
 

9 comments:

Kay said...

Oh my gosh! What magnificent photos of the osprey!

Yay for spring! We'll be leaving for Illinois next month and hope to catch some spring flowers too.

BeachGypsy said...

Loved the pretty trees yesterday--- so many in bloom! LOVE THESE OSPREY pictures! I love to watch ospreys !

Marie Smith said...

The Osprey look the same here these days! Love those birds.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely photographs from your visit to Spring Lake.
The ospreys talons are huge!

All the best Jan

TexWisGirl said...

You do live in a beautiful area with lots of variety. 😊

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Gorgeous photos of the lake and the osprey. I love seeing your pics of your area since it brings back memories of home. We used visit the area of Spring Lake when in New Jersey.

Debbie said...

oooooh t, i am always thrilled to see you!!

Conniecrafter said...

I so enjoy the flowering trees, ours are almost done here. I was thinking the same thing about the talons, I complain when my cats claws get a bit long but these have got to be worse!

Brian King said...

Beautiful place for a walk! Your osprey photos are fantastic! I've watched some osprey nest live streams on YouTube and the talons are quite impressive. Sometimes they have difficulty turning loose of stuff.