Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fun Times at Jenks

Jenkinsons has been a hot spot at the Jersey Shore
for as long as I can remember.
It is the boardwalk in Point Pleasant.
The Aquarium came along in 1991.
Although it's small, it's just the right size for me.
If you're ever in the area, be sure and stop by the Jenkinsons Aquarium
 
Mike and Alisa came with us and we all had a blast.
 
Alisa insisted on fishy faces!
 
We all had to do this...
 
Alisa
 
Mike
 
Me...
 
The hubs!
 
Mike & Alisa
Mike is my second and last born child, he is 29 now.
He and Alisa are perfect for each other.
Mike worked very hard in school, graduating with high honors from
Rutgers as a pharmacist. 
 
They had Monkeys,
 
Cute Penguins
 
Sharks
 
and some really beautiful fish too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The hubs found me resting by this tree. I had soooo much fun!
 
Too many pictures?? I didn't think so!!
 

20 comments:

Brian King said...

I wouldn't have guessed monkeys at an aquarium! LOL! Great shots of the various fish...the shark is awesome! And why wouldn't you make fishy faces at a place like that? :-)

IanH said...

That sounds like my kind of day! Aquariums are few and far between where we live, but if I am in the area of one, I take it in.

Karen said...

Cool Debbie! Love the fish faces!

TexWisGirl said...

loved it all. looks like a great time at a great place.

(and i loved nancy's post today and knew you would too.)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What a fun place. I'd like to take my boys sometime. I haven't been to an aquarium in ages!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh,this,looks like a fun place to see.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

never too many pics. just right. i love fishy faces. i've always wanted a penguin as a pet. that would tons of fun. wonder how i could keep him cold? ( :

barbara l. hale said...

Sounds like a great day! Never too many pictures...never.

MarmePurl said...

NOBODY has as much fun as purple Debbie

Anonymous said...

How fun! Mike looks a lot like you, Debbie! Beautiful family!

Bev said...

What a fun day!! Not too many pictures....

eileeninmd said...

Debbie, looks like you all had a fun time at the aquarium. I love the fishie faces. You son is doing very well, I know you are proud of all your boys. Have a great evening!

The Retired One said...

great shark photo! Looks like a fun place to visit!

Blessed Serendipity said...

I love aquariums. I could spend hours at a place that that watching the fish swimming around. Beautiful and colorful pictures.

xo Danielle

Nancy said...

I'd say you had a wonderful adventure today....animals, fish, kids, hubby and a camera...I know you were in heaven....And thanks for all the pictures; I don't ever tire of looking at your shots....

Dianna said...

Looks like a wonderful time. I love it when my son joins us on outings!

Rosemary Aubut said...

Great post! Loved sharing in your fun!

Betty Manousos said...

wow, debbie!

what a fun post!
looks like a fun, wonderful day had by all at a great place.
thanks for sharing and have a great day ahead~

Sharon M said...

I love that place! I'm so glad things are up and running there too.

Ida said...

Oh what a fun photo shoot. I love Aquariums and this one looks pretty awesome. Monkeys...really?
Loved the Shark photo. You all look like you had such a good time.