Saturday, March 17, 2012

Strike A Pose...

Vogue...

Female Downy Woodpecker

Chuck and I have a wonderful day planned.
We are meeting my son Mike's girlfriend for the very first time,
I am pretty excited!
We are having lunch at Sirena's at Pier Village in Long Branch.
Pier Village is hosting an outdoor antique car show today, 
and I suspect we will wander in and out of all the cute little shops there!

There are some plans to visit the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Shop,
the hubs is pretty excited about that.

Pier Village is located right on the ocean,
it is suppose to be 65 degrees today,
I smell happiness!!



16 comments:

Marijke said...

Hey Deb,
That woodpecker is gorgeous captured. Have a wonderfull day today and enjoy yourself.
gr. Marijke

Adrienne said...

Good Morning! Perfect shot ~ and sounds like plans for a perfectly lovely day!! ENJOY!!

Jill said...

Beautiful capture, Debbie. It sounds like you have the perfect day planned. Enjoy every minute!

Farm Girl said...

It sounds like a lovely day. Have fun.

Susan said...

Aw, isn't she beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Have a lovely day, all round!!!

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
~Satchel Paige

Giga said...

Piękne zdjęcie ptaka . Przyjemności życzę na ten ciekawie się zapowiadający się dzień. Pozdrawiam.*** Photo Beautiful bird. Pleasure that I wish to be promising an interesting day. Yours.

barbara l. hale said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Looking forward to hearing about it. Nice pic of this downy woodpecker.

TexWisGirl said...

awww. have a great day!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Hope you have a lovely and fun day Debbie.

xo,
Danielle

Julie G. said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Enjoy! Great photograph of the Downy Woodpecker!

Angie said...

Sounds like a perfectly planned Saturday! Have a great time :)

Charade said...

How ever do you manage to get those shots? We have a lot of woodpeckers right outside our back door, but they always manage to hide from me! Hope your day is as wonderful as it sounds.

Ellie said...

Sounds like a good day to me!!
I hope you really enjoy it and as for that chocolate shop - what can I say - have one for me :))

Chatty Crone said...

Hope you had your happy day! sandie

Susan said...

Sounds like a perfect day!