Monday, March 18, 2024

Peeps In The Village

This is the 5th time that Peddlers Village in Pa. has hosted 
- Peeps In The Village -
We have been before and I think we have seen all but one.
Wall Art, Sculptures and Dioramas 
made from Peeps and other craft materials these creative pieces are really amazing.
As I walked through the building where they were displayed, I thought about the families 
designing and building them...and what fun they must have had!
This is right up my alley, something I would love to do.
Inside, the smell of Peeps overtakes you but in a really good way - 
bring your camera you will want to record them all.
Adding to the fun, 
you can vote for your favorites...one in each category, I'll note which one's I voted for.



Mrs. Cottontail's Wagon Full of Easter Joy
- this was my favorite Sculpture -

Chillin With My "Peeps" At The Lake
this was my favorite Diorama

Barbie
was my favorite Wall Art



Peeps At The Beach - Fun In The Sun

Barbie Dream House


Peddler's Peepzaria

Peeps Dance

Welcome To Camp Peeps

I have more to show you tomorrow!
is a shopping village, located in Lahaska, Bucks County, Pa. 
a little less than 2 hours from home.

12 comments:

Marie Smith said...

You’re so right about the fun for a family making these! The smell must be peepy alright.

Anonymous said...

The pizzeria and the camping peeps are my FAVS! Too stinking cute !!!!!
Dawn P. Albany, GA

Rian said...

So cute!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

These are fun!! Peepzaria is my favourite, specially the sign!

-Soma

The Furry Gnome said...

What fun!

Latane Barton said...

Well, isn't that just the 'funnest' thing ever. I don't know who came up with the idea but I have to hand it to them for creativity. Looking forward to your next post.

Kay said...

Kay of Musings: Oh my gosh! This is so adorable. But now I don’t think I would want to eat one.

eileeninmd said...

What a cute and fun exhibit. My hubby loves his Peeps.
Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

Linda said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing.

Hena Tayeb said...

These are all fantastic. Everytime I think this one is the best the next one gets better.

Conniecrafter said...

How fun, it is amazing how creative they can be, I love the one where they are at the restaurant and the sign they have for the specials :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Amazing!

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/