Friday, March 29, 2024

milagro spa

It's been a busy week, fun busy...as a lot of my family is here from afar.
My sister lives in West Pennsylvania, about 7 hours from here, she is here and staying with me.
My brother and his wife are here from New Zealand, and my nephew is here from Colorado,
they are staying with my mom.
This evening, 
we are having a birthday celebration for my mom who is 90 today.
While my sister is visiting we decided to have facials together at a hoity-toity spa.
It is a lovely place that we were not sure we belonged in, 
but still it was fabulous.
If you have never had a facial, go get one, it really was wonderful.

- my sister -


 



This is a lounge area where you can sit and relax when your "treatment" is done.
This is a really beautiful, relaxing spa and we enjoyed our time here!

7 comments:

Leanne Coppola said...

So fancy!!!!!!

Latane Barton said...

My congratulations to your Mom and her reaching 90. That's such an accomplishment and I hope she celebrate big time!

Marie Smith said...

The facial sounds wonderful. Have a great time with family! Happy Easter. Happy birthday to your mom.

eileeninmd said...

The spa looks beautiful, it feels nice having a facial.
Happy Birthday to your Mom!
Take care, wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Barb went to the spa last week as well for a facial. How cool to have your siblings around to celebrate your mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Debbie's Mom!

Lisa said...

What a delightful week filled with family gatherings and pampering! It sounds like a fantastic celebration for your mom's 90th birthday. Facials at a luxurious spa with your sister must have been a perfect way to unwind and create lasting memories together. Wishing your mom a very happy birthday and continued joy with loved ones!

Kay said...

Wooow! That is very impressive. I have never been to a spa.