Saturday, July 29, 2023

Saturday Critters #502

Do you remember this little farm I found on the back roads to "everywhere we go?"
I have stopped at this farm and roadside stand before and shared pictures with all of you here.
I stopped the other day and took some pictures...
again...
because I just can't help myself.












As you can see on the sign she sells eggs and other items,
 I have yet to get a loaf of her sourdough bread.



There were eggs at the farm stand so I purchased a dozen.
She puts them out often and we use the honor system for paying.

Aren't they beautiful?

I follow the owner of the farm on Instagram.
She is sweet and very hard working.

Sharing today's images with Eileen at 
Viewing Nature With Eileen 
for Saturday Critters

12 comments:

Marie Smith said...

These photos made me smile. No wonder you love that place!

Latane Barton said...

What a delightful place to visit. Now, I am going to follow her on Instagram, too.

Rian said...

Debbie, love these pics of the little farm and the eggs!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,

I love the name Little Snugs Farm. I would want to stop by and visit this farm too, if I lived close by. I love the goats and the cute donkey. They have cute houses for shelter. I am sure the bread and jam would taste yummy. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

RedPat said...

How nice to buy eggs right from the farm.
I remember when you visited there before and how nice a place it was.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a lovely place to visit and I love the name 'Little Snugs Farm'

Wishing you a good weekend.

All the best Jan

Linda said...

What a sweet farm!

Shiju Sugunan said...

Little Snugs Farm sounds like a hidden gem.

DeniseinVA said...

Delightful photos Debbie! All those sweet animals, I would love being around them.

21 Wits said...

Oh my goodness thanks for bringing us along, this is just my kind of place, and those cute little goat houses are wonderful!

Mae Travels said...

Isn’t it amazing that with all the possible colors, supermarket eggs are only available in white or brown?
best, mae at maefooc.blogspot.com

Conniecrafter said...

I don't blame you for enjoying to stop there and look at the cute animals and pick up some goodies :)