Friday, July 28, 2023

Dining Out At The Jersey Shore

 We have the best restaurants here at the shore, eclectic, fun...and fancy if that's your thing,
but we have thousands of restaurants to choose from and it is rare you will ever be disappointed.
Here I am going to share 2 of my favorites.

First up - The Committed Pig -
An old time favorite, moved down the street to a brand new location...
the building is new but the menu and food remained the same.
It's casual dining and a real favorite for locals.
We went at 4 pm and the place was empty, any other time, believe me, it is packed.










I forgot to take pictures of the food, I had a wedge salad and the hubs had a burger.
The food was delicious, hot and fresh.
I think it was the best wedge salad I have ever eaten.

Next up - Spring Lake Seafood -
This place is also kinda' new, they took over a restaurant space that went out of business.
What a bright spot we found when we found this place, the menu is primarily fresh seafood.








I remembered to take pictures of the food,
the hubs had fish and chips and I had a lobster roll.
The food was fresh and delicious.

- I thought I liked salad...turns out I love croutons, bacon and blue cheese dressing -

7 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Eating out for us is lunch on the patio. Somehow everything just feels like the same old stuff if we go to a restaurant. Meanwhile, the food you featured looks great.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Both restaurants look nice, the food sounds yummy.
I like the mural in the second place.
Take care, have a great weekend!

DrumMajor said...

The pig has a pretty pen. Love the green planted wall at the new place. Linda in Kansas

Rian said...

Great pics of cute restaurants. And the food looks really good!

Lowcarb team member said...

Both restaurants look very nice.

All the best Jan

21 Wits said...

Yep, a committed pig can make all the difference! You are spot on about the dressing on a salad it's what makes or breaks it for me!

Conniecrafter said...

I just heard on the news that more people are eating earlier these days, figures right they will be filling up when we want to go, LOL!
Looks like a nice big area for seating now. Nice to have close by places you can enjoy. Love the quote at the end, too funny!