Monday, March 20, 2023

A Day At The Farm...

for knitting in the Coop.
I always enjoy my time on the farm, knitting with my talented fiber friends.
There were 7 of us on Saturday for Dee's birthday.
Dee, mother to Liz and Leanne is quite crafty, crocheting, weaving, gourd making... 
and she just added knitting to her resume. 

After an afternoon of knitting, eating, storytelling and lots of laughs, 
it was time to take a walk outside and say hi to the alpaca,
I knew they were missing me.
It was a bright beautiful day, the sky could not have been any bluer and the temperature was perfect.

Now honestly, I ask you, could they be any cuter?




















- this is my happy place -

16 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Such gorgeous creatures and time with friends! Perfect!

ashok said...

Cute creatures! Should have been a fun day

Hena Tayeb said...

They are the cutest. We visited an alpaca farm some years ago.. H even bought a hat.

Leanne Coppola said...

So glad you were here with us! And LOVE the pictures you took!!! They look like they're smiling at you :)

eileeninmd said...

Your post is an overload of cuteness. I love the alpacas, they are adorable.
Take care, have a wonderful week!

Breathtaking said...

Hello Debbie :=)
Wonderful photos of the cute Alpaca.They are adorable animals.In some of your photos they seem to be smiling. It looks like a gorgeous Spring day, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
All the best.

Sandi said...

❤️❤️❤️🦙

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those little faces are adorable. I know you were enjoying every minute. BTW, I have started blogging again. I miss my friends.

The Furry Gnome said...

Those Alpacas obviously love you!

Veronica Lee said...

Awww! Love, love, love the photos 🧡🧡🧡

Hugs and blessings, Debbie.

Catherine said...

Nice to have time knitting with friends. They are so cute animals and nice wool too!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

It's the eyes. Something about the eyes of those alpacas just draw you in. A couple of them look like they have real attitudes or personalities. What a fun day!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh they definitely could not be any cuter! What is it about alpacas -- those eyes maybe? What a great place -- your joy shines through.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely to spend time with friends and the alpaca are so adorable - great pictures.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

You can't ask for a better day then crafting and fellowship with friends and then perfect weather to be out and enjoying these cuties :)

Sally said...

Of course, they missed you! So adorable and you. xoxo