Thursday, August 8, 2019

Yarn Along on Thursday


This is the Neapolitan Cowl I am currently working on, looking at...
I need to get back in to my knitting grove.
And as I have said before, 
these will make really nice Christmas gifts for my nieces this year...
I have finished 3, this is the fourth one, I have seven nieces.

Sunday, I hosted a pool/knitting/crocheting party for my crafty fiber friends.

Joan, Sharon, Dee, Leanne, Me, Paige, Carrie
A few were missing, Liz and Robin,
Liz taught me how to crochet, Robin was in my class when I first learned to knit.

Not pictured in the group image, above is Leanne's son Chase, 
he was so young when I learned to knit.

Dee

Sharon

Carrie and Joan

Dee, Joan, Sharon and Carrie

The pool was divine, we had a nice lunch and we swam until we all looked like prunes.
- we forgot to knit -
we swam, we talked, there were a few cannon balls and a little pool corn hole.
This is such a great group of woman, I suspect we will be friends for life!
I sure hope we are!

12 comments:

Natalia said...

Wow, sounds like fun!☺

Changes in the wind said...

Fantastic!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Debbie. Sounds like a fun time with your group of knitting friends. Wishing you a great day and a happy weekend ahead.

DeniseinVA said...

That first photo, have to say you are very artistic when you compose these photos. And your knitting is very pretty. Loved the people photos. That must have been a fun time at your place. The pool looks so inviting!

Black Knight said...

A lot of fun and relax!

Marie Smith said...

What a lovely way to spend time with friends!

Latane Barton said...

Now, that's the way to spend a summer afternoon. I don't think I'd be able to think about knitting with the weather as hot as it is. But, that's just me.

Conniecrafter said...

glad you all were able to enjoy some summer time fun :) I am sure you will be friends for a very long time :)

Lady Fi said...

Fun pictures!

LeAnn said...

Wow, I loved all the awesome photos of your friends at the pool party. It looks like a great bunch and I am sure you will be friends forever. Your pool looks so lovely and I'm sure the lunch was yummy too. I like the photo of your friend's son too.
Hugs for all!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely pictures, it looks like you all had a fabulous time :)

All the best Jan

Leanne Coppola said...

Friends FOREVER AND EVER. Thank you for having us. It was a highlight of my summer. Always a special day when we can all be together!!!!