Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Let's Go Ride The Bikes...

We went for another bike ride mid week...
When we passed the horses,
the sun was shinning right on them, and they were being very affectionate toward one another.
They were right by the fence, so we stopped again for pictures.
They are so very beautiful...
the farm itself is huge, they have these 3 horses, 2 cattle and a bunch of goats.








You can see here how big the farm is, the barns are way off in the distance.
2 of the horses are always close together, the third seems to always be distant from them.

We got to the bike path, 
unloaded the bikes and were lucky enough to pass these two on horseback, what a thrill!
This is a beautiful path that allows bikes and horses, along with walkers and joggers.

I was able to ride the path into the park, the distance we normally ride.
One mile in, one mile back, which is pretty good for me.
The path is fairly flat, which is really good for me.

When we got home, I went to my next door neighbors to photograph their pretty 

Royal Japanese Cherry Trees, they have two.
These are a few of my favorite pictures.


Good to have neighbors who have planted beautiful trees!

8 comments:

Brian King said...

Love the blonde manes and tails! Very pretty horses! And cherry trees! It's nice you don't have to go anywhere for those.

DeniseinVA said...

Love those horses Debbie, gorgeous animals. The cherry trees are stunning. A post full of sunshine, great to see.

Pam said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those trees. The blooms are so soft looking. And the horses are beautiful. Horses are amazing and so smart. They can be really stubborn though, I know my Misfire is! haha

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Congrats on the bike ride! You are doing so well. That’s a great path ..are the horses ever spooked by bikes? (I must admit to being a little bit intimidated by horses.)

LeAnn said...

Wow, these were spectacular photos of the horses. I love the light yellow manes. Of course, I loved the photos of the blossoms on the trees. You are amazing that you can ride one mile in and one mile back. You are inspiring me. We both have bikes and I have hopes this summer we will ride a bit more. Blessings and hugs for you two!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

The horses are superb and the blossoms on the trees spectacular.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my aren't those horses so pretty, I love the way the light is hitting them and that blonde hair against the dark brown of their bodies is so pretty, you can tell they are well cared for :) It's always good to find those paths that are nice and flat, but hubby keeps telling me that the ones with a little bit of hills are good for my heart :) How wonderful that your neighbors let you take pics of their trees, those are gorgeous that's for sure.

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful looking horses and blossoms :)

All the best Jan