Sunday, October 30, 2016

Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake

I made this for breakfast recently, 
it was delicious, but honestly I think it may be more of a desert rather than a breakfast food.
Served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, that's how I see it in my future.
Be prepared to swoon and be prepared for a trip to the dentist afterward,
this bake is sweet, sweet, sweet!!

Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake  
Click here for the recipe.

This is all you will need...

the cinnamon rolls cut up and tossed into a prepared baking dish.

I cooked my 2, cut-up apples on the stove top although it said to microwave them.

The cooked apples go on top of the cut up cinnamon rolls,

top that with 5 tablespoons of melted butter combined with 1/3 of a cup of brown sugar.
Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.

Then forget to take a picture of it when it comes out of the oven,
that always happens
* sigh *

But here it is plated, drilled with the icing that came with it.
Just put that icing in the microwave for a few seconds to loosen it up.
Then, it drizzles beautifully!!
And don't forget, the full and accurate details for this recipe are here.

This rates, I will definitely make this again!

23 comments:

baili said...

ah you water my mouth dear
this looks so inviting and you presented it very well .
i will definitely try this because i love desert with each meal time

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Debbie! This looks delicious. I love anything with apples and cinnamon. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

Conniecrafter said...

that does look delicious, I have not been able to take things to sweet lately, I get really sick, so maybe I should try and stay away :( Hope your enjoying a great weekend!

Brian King said...

It looks very good! Breakfast/dessert...same same. Who are we to judge when something should be eaten? :-)

Anonymous said...

ooo I will have to do this with the remainder of my apples!

TexWisGirl said...

wow. looks yummy and gooey!

Sally said...

Oh boy does that look good. I know a couple of little people who would love that! :)

Karen Lakis said...

Yum! But I think you may be right about it being dessert. That is calling out for a scoop of ice cream!

21 Wits said...

Sounds and looks delicious!

Farm Girl said...

Oh it just looks so yummy. I love it when you cook and show us pictures.
Have a lovely day Debbie!

bj said...

looks really good.....

Adam said...

looks nice

Lowcarb team member said...

Great photo's here Debbie
Think it's a dessert dish that could be enjoyed by many ...

All the best Jan

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!!
This looks amazing, Debbie.
Definitely a very soon "to do."
Thank you so much for sharing here. xo.

Kay said...

Oh gracious! This made my mouth water!

Latane Barton said...

Well, now, isn't this perfect for the cooler mornings we are having? Wish I wasn't on a low-fat diet. Bummer.

The Furry Gnome said...

That looks so delicious!

LeAnn said...

Oh, just plain calorie dense sugary yum! I'm for trying this one. Thanks for the awesome tutorial~ Blessings and hugs!

Gail said...

Completely unfair!!! I have nothing sweet in the house. I am NEEDING something after seeing this beauty of a dish.

Have a blessed week.

BeachGypsy said...

That looks delicious!! and pretty easy to make! I like how you show easy recipes...I dont like the long complicated ones. How was your weekend?

Ashley said...

OH MY GOODNESS
that looks so amazing!
ahhhhh.
it's almost midnight and i'm pulling an all-nighter for some college papers.
i could use some apple fritter cinnamon rolls.

do you mind sharing? ;)

Focusing on Life said...

Look delicious and sounds super easy! I'm going to try this when my family is all together for Thanksgiving.

Ida said...

Oh man that looks sinfully delicious.