Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Top That! Donuts...

You "should" remember this place, we have been before,
and it is nothing short of donut heaven.
We went on Sunday and it brings me so much joy to share our
"experience"  with you.
 It is an experience you know!!

 Ordering...

 not an easy task!!

 Your batter is whipped up after you order,

 so you can see the entire process.


And yes, there are plenty of toppings to choose from.

 These are ours...

 The Hangover for me...maple glaze with crisp bacon crumbles,

 Death By Chocolate for the hubs, chocolate sauce,
chocolate chips and chocolate jimmies!
He loved it!

 I love the decor and it's always sparkling clean.


 These donuts were on display!! 

 The hubs, always waiting for me as I chatted with the girls.

You can eat your treat outside, under these umbrellas.
It was a warm sunny morning and a great way to start the day!!

April 12, 2015

23 comments:

Andy said...

You got me drooling. :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie, Oh my, the donuts all look delicious! And so fresh! My hubby would choose the chocolate one for sure.. Have a happy day!

Bethany Carson said...

This does look so good--especially to someone who grew up wanting to own a donut shop! Mmmm!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Oh my! I am glad we don't have one of those around here..I would weigh about twenty pounds more just thinking about it.

Montanagirl said...

Hi Debbie. I just know I would love that place! The donuts look devine :). Mona

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

ergle bergle...you just made me hungry and I just had breakfast

Farm Girl said...

What a fun place! It looks pretty quiet on that morning.
I am glad you share the places you visit too.

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Donuts! I'm going to go for the maple bacon, even though I love a good chocolate covered. Oh boy, I'd live in there!

TexWisGirl said...

freshly made - to die for! :)

Gillian Olson said...

I can almost smell them from here, bacon bits, make them sweet and salty :^)

Muffie said...

Cute place! When I was PTA president, we started a donut making fundraiser for the school. We purchased that very same equipment you see here, and we decorated like that, too. We charged a little less than Dunkin’, and we were swamped with customers.

EG CameraGirl said...

The treats look yummy and I do like those orange umbrellas!

21 Wits said...

Oh goodness sweet somethings! I like their concept here, what fun to watch and get to know the girls too.

Brian King said...

I can't resist a good donut! They look great!

karen said...

My dream open up a sweet shop. Good choice bacon with maple glaze. Your hubs chocolate chip donut looks delicious too.

Unknown said...

Seriously decadent!!
Oh my goodness, would I have a good time there! :-)

Michelle said...

These all look so good, except for the Fruity Pebbles!

Joyful said...

I've never been to this kind of donut shop. You are making me hungry, lol. Looks like my kind of place. Have a great week!

MICKAN from QUEENS FIELD¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮ said...

With bacon ... that sounds good to eat!
And I believed it was also.

A Colorful World said...

Oh YUM! Now I need a donut!!! :-)

Ida said...

Good thing you can't gain weight from looking at food. These look so yummy and I'm trying to be good about not eating things like that. Your donut looked especially sinful.

Jill said...

Those donuts look delicious!!!! I think this place is getting added to my bucket list!

Unknown said...

I'm reading older posts and - WOW! I want to go to (Donut) Heaven ;)