Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Yarn Along & The Setting Sun

 
I am still working on the 
Infinity Scarf with the Alpine Stitch.
This is crocheted with hand dyed 100% Baby Alpaca Yarn,
the color is called Beach Treasures.
I have made a little progress, I am perhaps 90% finished.

The colors in this hand died yarn are amazing, a new pop of color in each stitch.
Thank you Liz for creating this gorgeous yarn!


It has such a pretty pattern, it does not show up well in pictures.


Monday nights sunset, just as it looked to me...
 I did not add any color, I did not alter the picture, it was magnificent.

Unless you live on the moon, you know that New Jersey is suppose to get snow tomorrow.
I can't wait...I can not even express in words how excited I am!
It better not be rain!

12 comments:

Linda said...

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the scarf is looking beautiful. Your sky is just stunning, beautiful colors. We are expecting some snow today too. Take care, have a happy day!

Changes in the wind said...

I can't imagine how soft that scarf is and the pattern is wonderful. No words to express the beauty of the sunset:)

Brian King said...

Gorgeous sunset!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

WOWZA! That sky is magnificent! And I hope you get your good snow and we get a little rain! lol holiday hugs!

Susie said...

The sunset is amazing. I love those beautiful colors. Your scarf is coming along so nicely. It will be a warm one. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Ruth Hiebert said...

That sunset is gorgeous.

Marie Smith said...

Oh my! You do love snow!

That sky is spectacular. Love the colour of that scarf.

Shilpa said...

Absolutely beautiful . I want that last picture . Never seen a beautiful picture like this

Lowcarb team member said...

WOW!
The sky is F A B U L O U S what amazing colour.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

that is some beautiful colors in that scarf, I love the natural look of nature in it.
Wow that sunset is stunning, those are the kind that always gets me so excited :)
I hope you have the snow you wanted!

LeAnn said...

The Infinity Scarf is really lovely. I think the stitch looks awesome. I do look forward to you modeling it. The Sunset is just spectacular; amazing colors.
Blessings and hugs!