Thursday, March 23, 2017

Beauty And The Beast

I am not a huge Disney fanatic but I really wanted to see 

This theater is brand new, close to home, 

has stadium seating and awesome cup holders.

We went to the 3:30 show, 
prime time sleeping time, I told the hubs he could take a nap and he did.

I on the other hand, did not.
The movie was amazing - the traditional Beauty and the Beast Disney Story.
Belle was amazing, everything about the movie was so authentic.
"Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle.
Despite her fears, she befriends the castle's enchanted staff 
and learns to look beyond the beast's hideous exterior, allowing her to recognize 
the kind heart and soul of the true prince that hides on the inside".


The movie was outstanding - the set's, the costumes and make-up - everything about it.
But, it is not a cartoon and not for the little ones, 
it did have some scary scenes.

16 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I have heard good reviews on this Disney movie. I am glad it is doing well. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Sally said...

I'm glad you liked the movie, but have heard also it's not for children. Although, I'm sure many are seeing it. :)

xoxo

Prunella Pepperpot said...

A little of what you fancy does you good. I too would love to see it but will probably wait for it to be released on DVD due to the fact I hate sitting in a hard seat for so long.
Have a lovely weekend :)

Christine said...

HI Debbie! Fancy new theatre and sounds like a great movie. The ads I've seen for it look super!

Marie Smith said...

I heard it was good. Glad you enjoyed it.

Brian King said...

My daughter really enjoyed it!

21 Wits said...

Thank goodness for these kinds of movies!

Karen Lakis said...

I'm not a huge Disney fan, either - but this is a great story and I really want to see the movie. I'm happy to hear your perspective on it.

Jenn Jilks said...

I shall wait until to gets on TV!!! I can't stand theatres!!!!

LeAnn said...

I'm excited to do this one! I am going next week with a couple of dear friends! I do get a few moments of missionaary fun. Thanks for the review; now I am even more excited to see it. Hugs~

Linda said...

Thank you for the review! I have heard so many people rave about it but you gave real information as to make ME want to see it too!

Leanne Coppola said...

We saw it on Wednesday night and I LOVED it!!!!!!!!! Andee, Liz and I took Mom for her birthday. Brought along Brady, Shea, Chase, Dalton and his girlfriend. We all loved it. I want to see it again and again and again!!!

Adam said...

We will see it eventually, my movie theater has economy tuesdays but my next tuesday off isn't for like 3 weeks

Conniecrafter said...

I heard that it had done very good it's first week of being released, I like that your hubby took his nap during it, I am sure mine would have done the same thing :)

Sue (this n that) said...

So lovely to know what you thought Debbie, also that you enjoyed it... ha ha, having a smile about hubby having a nap - as long as he didn't snore !! ? xx

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

The reviews and your post have all been positive. I'd like to see it and I remember even Bill liked the animated version all those years ago. We've been busy in our spare time watching and catching up on Netflix and Amazon Video as we just got those a year ago ... so much on my queue and it is so comfortable at home (for watching or napping) it's hard to think about getting our butts up and out to a movie.