Saturday, January 15, 2011

Uneventful Day

Well it's 10:30 p.m. and I have yet to write here today, that's because today was uneventful!!! Neither of us even left the house, except to get the mail, Chuck gets credit for that.

When I mentioned the aforementioned to Chuck he said I should write about how hard he worked  today......what!!!....we did absolutely nothing. He "played" on the computer and pretended to be busy. I paid some bills and also pretended to be busy.

I did load one song on my ipod.....changed the wall paper on my ipod and somehow erased all the songs,  then somehow reloaded them all back on......don't ask, I have no idea.

For dinner we ate the leftover pot roast I made on Thursday....it was super yummy, maybe better the second time!!!!!!

We watched The Notebook again.....my favorite part "if your a bird, then I'm a bird".

Nite!!!!!!!

No comments: