Thursday, October 19, 2023

In The Kitchen

 As the weather changes, I have been cooking more than usual.
I am still using the meals from Home Chef and we have been enjoying everything we pick.
Home Chef has been featuring recipes from Half Baked Harvest, a cookbook author, 
and this sheet pan meal was a breath of fresh air, 
especially delicious and super easy.


These recipe cards are included for each meal.





The potatoes were cooked first for about 10 minutes before adding the chicken.



I did not take any pictures while making the vinaigrette for on top of the chicken...
I always forget something, but it was delicious.


Home Chef now offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, salads, breads, a la' carte meats and so much more.

13 comments:

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

The chicken with baked potatoes looks delicious. I have to make this for next Sunday dinner.
Hugs and greetings.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Great recipe, thank you
Your food looks scrumptious.

Latane Barton said...

That looks downright delicious!! And, I love anything easy!

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks delicious ...

All the best Jan

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
The meal looks delicious, thanks for sharing the recipe.
Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

Conniecrafter said...

It does look interesting, I like having my potatoes that way every once in awhile. I am usually boring with my chicken, this would be something different!

Marie Smith said...

The cost of a similar program we enjoyed here increased so much we opted out of it. The meals were good though.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Interesting, we have never tried anything like that!

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh that looks so good.

Bonnie K said...

Interesting.

BeachGypsy said...

Everything you cook looks delicious Debbie! And I forgot to answer your question-- and yes we grew Yukon golds! Also sweet taters

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Yummm. I've been making a lot of sheet pan meals (but not from Home Chef). NYT has some fast and easy recipes. So nice --one pan, very little clean up, delicious protein and lots of veggies, what's not to love!! -- what a great way to cook. I can't believe it took so long to discover it.

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Another great recipe thank you. I'd need to swap out the chicken though, being a veggie :0)