Saturday, October 7, 2023

Feeling Under The Weather

I wondered where that "term" came from...
so of course, I turned to Google. 
"Under the weather is an idiom that means feeling unwell or sick.
An idiom is a phrase or expression 
with a figurative meaning that differs from the literal definition of the words used.
The idiom under the weather is often used to indicate someone is ill,
without going into too much detail."

I have been going through my saved pictures, 
I often do that and I have so many happy moments to share.

My Kansas City Chiefs won again last Saturday against the Jets, 23 - 20.
They are now 3 and 1, they play the Vikings tomorrow and are favored to win.

I would like to thank the birds for my beautiful sunflowers this year.
A total of 5, they were perfectly enchanting.

I finished the last 2 pumpkins from the kit I bought,
both are so pretty with my other decorations and on their own.

And how cute is this? I saw this outside my local mall.
I did not go in, I'm not a shopper...
they had a dinosaur display outside that I would like to go back and see.

My wildflower garden is still producing some really lovely flowers.
They hubs went outside and picked these for me.

I am still reading my
September book club book, I think I am suppose to be done by now.

That's all for now friends.
My posts "may" be a little sporadic, I hope not as I have many saved pictures 
and little outings I would like to share!

14 comments:

DrumMajor said...

Take care of you too as you get out from "under the weather" soon. Love the knitted pumpkins...they look warm. Your flowers are always amazing. Linda in Kansas

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Debbie

A lovely collection of photos. The pumpkins are so cute, I love sunflowers.
I hope you feel better soon. Happy Sunday, have a wonderful week!

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon.

Marie Smith said...

I love random shots like these. Each is a snapshot of life!

Rian said...

Feel better, Debbie!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I was wondering why I had not heard from you in my last couple posts. Hope you are feeling well soon.
I am not too happy with your Chiefs right now. Don't they have enough wins that they could have given one to my Vikings?

Conniecrafter said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, I sure hope it passes quickly and you will be feeling good again!
I just got done listening to the Audio The Spare, pretty interesting, but I like English Royal stuff.
So love your pumpkins!

Bonnie K said...

Your flowers ate fabulous. How is the book?

DeniseinVA said...

Feel better soon Debbie! Knowing you are feeling under the weather makes these photos even more special for the sharing. All delightful!

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you for the lovely photographs you've shared.
Sending lots of feel better wishes, and hugs, to you.

All the best Jan

BeachGypsy said...

sure hope you are feeling back to normal real soon, Debbie! take care!

Galaxy Super Speciality said...

Great article! The information you shared here is really useful. I especially like this article about feeling under the weather. Hope for more content like this!
Get information about pomalid 4mg price here.

Linda said...

I am late to seeing this post and I am so sorry you have been 'under the weather.' I sometimes get the 'mullygrubs.' Love all your beautiful photographs and am happy to see from a more recent post that you are feeling better!!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

I hope you're feeling better. Your pumpkins are gorgeous :0)