Sunday, December 1, 2013

Song-ography ~ Celebrate Me Home ~ Edition 17

Home for the holidays, I believe I've missed each and every face,

Come on and play my music, let's turn on the love light in the place.
 
It's time I found myself, totally surrounded in your circles
Please, celebrate me home, give me a number,

Please, celebrate me home...Play me one more song,
That I'll always remember, and I can recall.

Whenever I find myself too all alone, I can sing me home.

Uneasy highway traveling where the Westerly winds can fly,

Somebody tried to tell me,

but the men forgot to tell me why.

Please, celebrate me home, give me a number,

Please, celebrate me home, play me one more song,

That I'll always remember, I can recall,
whenever I find myself too all alone,
I can make believe I've never gone,

I never know where I belong, sing me home.

Please, celebrate me home, give me a number,
Please, celebrate me home, play me one more song.
 
Well I'm finally here, but I'm bound to roam,
Come on celebrate me home, well I'm finally here.

How blessed am I, to call this beautiful place home!

Sharing today's Kenny Login's song with
Kathy at You'll Shoot Your Eye Out
Follow the link, check it out, this is a fun one!!
 

30 comments:

S. Etole said...

Intrigued by your wonderful Christmas decorations.

Beth said...

You have a beautiful home Debbie, decorated so nicely for the holidays!

Laura. M said...

Glad to meet you :))
Beautiful decor ... Much happiness is in your house.
Good Sunday.
a hug.

Joop Zand said...

Lovely decorations and nice to be together.....good photo's.

Greetings from Holland, Joop

eileeninmd said...

Your home is beautiful and I love all the pretty Christmas decorations. Lovely post and photos, have a great day!

Ruth Hiebert said...

A Southern Gospel group called The Perry's sing a Gospel version of this song. It is beautiful.Some day I will finally be at Home in Heaven.

Ellie said...

I don't think I know that song - I must have a look for it!
Your home is looking lovely Debbie and very festive :))

The Furry Gnome said...

What a beautiful home! It's obvious that you love it.

Nicki said...

Beautiful - the love, the decorations, the celebration that surrounds you. Wonderfully paired up with the lyrics this week.

Ela said...

Beautiful Christmas decorations !
Greetings !

Our photos said...

Beautiful Christmas decorations.

Rose said...

You have such a lovely home and it is decorated beautifully.

Happy Holidays!

Kmcblackburn said...

Oh my...your home is beautiful! But I am soooo envious that you are decorated for Christmas already! That's my project I'm just BEGINNING today. How DID you do this AND go to NYC too?!? You truly are Wonder Woman :). Thanks for joining in on Song-ography. You definetly know how to "Celebrate Me Home" :)

Brian King said...

A beautiful home it is, too! Love your style!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Great post and I enjoyed seeing those happy faces in the first pix.

Smiles,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I adore your Christmas decor. Singing out loud in my head :)

Enjoy your time away with family- be well, be happy :)

Jenny said...

What a beautiful Christmas inspiration is your home. I want to finish my decorating now. Love the snowmen. xo Jenny

TexWisGirl said...

you do have a gorgeous home and a wonderful family, too. bless you!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh "Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" fantastic. HUGs B

Ida said...

Wow you have such a gorgeous home. I love your décor. We put our stuff up yesterday too. I still have a little to put out and of course take pictures. I just love holiday decorations.

Saun said...

Great family shot with your men. You do have a beautiful house love your snowman .

Adrienne said...

Such a special, warm home. You have the 'touch'!! You're helping to get me motivated to start to decorate. Have to get over this nasty cold first...cause everything feels icky to me right now!

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

I can tell that your home is a true home. You've taken loving care to decorate it beautifully, and you've got that lovely family. :-)

Magic Moments said...

Beautiful decorations Debbie..

Ercotravels said...

Really, beautiful decorated house for the Christmas day!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely family and a beautiful home!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Wow Debbie, your home is gorgeous and you have it decorated so lovely. I enjoyed your Rockettes photos too.

xo Danielle

Unknown said...

So many gorgeous decorations! The fireplace is impeccable and I love all of the little ornaments!

Kay said...

You sure do have a beautiful home, Debbie.

LeAnn said...

You do indeed have a lovely home and the song is perfect for describing your feelings about it.
Blessings!