Saturday, January 14, 2012

Feeling Special...Part 2!!

It's happening again...wowzers!!

Feeling Special is amazing, feeling it twice, is awesome!!

On January 4th Dianna at These Days of Mine presented me with
The Candle Lighter Award


The Candle Lighter Award is for “blogs and bloggers that light a candle in the darkness with their blog”. There are no rules, other than to pass it on to other bloggers who bring light to the world.

Dianna has an amazing blog filled with beautiful pictures
and wonderful stories about her family history.
If you want to view a breathtaking sunrise or sunset, be sure to visit Dianna.


On January 7th Jill at Chillin With Jill gifted me with
The Liebster Blog Award


This particular award was designed to showcase blogs with less then 200 followers.

Jill is a very dear blogger friend who is passionate, funny, and talented.
But more importantly, Jill is a genuine friend,
even though we have never met in real time!! 
She is a very special girl and a dedicated mom.


Now hold on to your hats friends, there is one more!!


presented me with the All Around Wonderful Blog Award


Isn't it pretty...I think she likes me!!

Susan is a dear blogger friend. She could be my partner in crime,
my picture taking companion and the girl I have tea with.
She takes amazing pictures of places I dream of visiting!!

There were RULES associated with all of these awards...
I can't remember any of them!!  

I say, visit these three amazing woman,
follow them and your life will be enriched forever!!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!  Debbie


15 comments:

Nancy said...

Three awards? Now you are really going to get a big blogger head!

Haha!

Just teasing. You deserve all three and more. Love you!! :)

TexWisGirl said...

very, very, very well-deserved! thrice is nice!!! and so are you!!!

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful for you to recieve these three awards. Congrats and Well deserved for sure! Have a great weekend Debbie!

Farm Girl said...

Well if there is anyone who fits all of the criteria it is you. Congrats!!!

Clytie said...

I agree with Farm Girl - if anyone fits these awards ... it's YOU!!!

Congratulations!!!

Ellie said...

Oh congratulations - three very well deserved awards.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Congratulations. You are so deserving of these.

Dianna said...

That just shows how special we all think you are! Congrats on all these awards - you're a very deserving recipient!

Jill said...

Gosh, Debbie, you got me teary eyed. You are just so sweet, my friend.

You certainly deserved all of the awards you were given. Congratulations!

Jill said...

Gosh, Debbie, you got me teary eyed. You are just so sweet, my friend.

You certainly deserved all of the awards you were given. Congratulations!

Susan said...

Well, can you still fit through the door? :) You deserve it all!

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Congrats on all your awards. They are truly given to a great blogger.
Happy sunday to you and your family.

Tammy said...

Wow, check you out! Must be doing something right 'cause people are taking notice :)

LeAnn said...

Congratulations on your three awards. I think that is awesome. I do enjoy following your posts and thanks to the links that gave you the awards. Fun!!

Bonnie said...

I know I am late.....my congratulations! You certainly are a light in my life. Hugs! Bonnie