Tuesday, December 19, 2023

This And That...

 We had another really major storm on Sunday night, going into Monday.
The weather people predicted it, I didn't really take them serious, but boy were they right.
The wind was so loud, so strong, and I think we got about 4 inches of rain.
Everything here at my house was fine, no floating furniture or anything, but some area towns 
and schools had to close because of flooding.
I did not get any pictures, as it happened through the night.
A lot of stores lost power, whole streets were roped off so you could not reach certain seashore towns.
I was awake during the night and heard the wind howling and the rain sliding in sideways, 
hitting the glass windows.

After losing their last 2 Sunday games, my Chiefs finally won on Sunday.




They beat the New England Patriots 27 -17


Next Christmas I would like pretty balls like these, hanging from the ceiling.
I think the hubs will be on board, don't you?


This is Match Maddness, it is so fun.
If you don't have this game and have never played it, you should order it online.
It is such an awesome game, my family loves it.

Racko
Click on the link and it will explain the game.
Another favorite you can find in stores.
I can't wait for Mike to get home and play these games.
The hubs always plays with me but it's more fun with 3.

This is the MS Tree at the MS Center
Orange is our color.
Isn't it pretty?

My youngest will be home tomorrow, I can't wait!

9 comments:

R's Rue said...

What a beautiful tree.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Good news y'all are okay, no electricity loss of flooding.
That is a pretty tree.
The ornaments hanging are beautiful. I hope you have a plan because hanging them one by one can give you a sore neck.

Lowcarb team member said...

Goodness, that sounds a lot of rain ... pleased you are okay.
That is a pretty tree at the MS Centre.

Tomorrow will soon be here :)

All the best Jan

Marie Smith said...

Yay. Have a great time with your boy!

acorn hollow said...

Well my poor Patriots are crashing and burning this year yikes.
I like the bulbs but how are you going to attach them?
We got that awful rain and wind. There is flooding everywhere but we are hight and dry.
We use to play racko as kids
Cathy

DeniseinVA said...

So happy your youngest will be home soon. Love the decorations. Yes, I'm sure hubby will be onboard for all those wonderful baubles, and I can't wait to see it. Glad your Chiefs won!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The decorations are beautiful, I love seeing them hanging from the ceiling.
The games look fun! I know you will be happy to have your son home for the holidays. The MS tree is beautiful. Take care, have a happy day!

Lowcarb team member said...

Hello Debbie
Just popping over to say thank you for your recent comments on the low carb diabetic.
I was sorry to read you haven't been feeling too well.
I'm sending lots of feel better wishes to you.

Take care and I hope you can enjoy the Christmas Holiday season.
I hope your youngest may be home now.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

So good to hear the rain hadn't effected you, it looked pretty bad on tv.
We had RAck-o my whole growing up, I took some of the family games when my parents died I will have to look and see if I took that one.
Enjoy your boy being home :)