Monday, December 5, 2022

Barlow Flower Farm

 December is the best time of year to visit your favorite garden center.
Barlow Flower Farm, my favorite, is filled to the brim with gorgeous Christmas decor.
A walk thru here will certainly put you in the Christmas spirit!
I purchased one new decoration for the house, a 
"Merry Christmas" 
sign for above the front door, inside the house...I really love it!












This take on snowglobes was beautiful!!
They are electric, you plug them in and it's always snowing!



I did tell one of the employees "I will have one of everything" she giggled and said "me too"!

14 comments:

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

wow!
I can't visit garden centers like that.
I want to buy everything there because it's great for Christmas.
Dearest Debbie! Your pictures are wonderful.
Advent greetings from distant Poland.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
Your garden center has beautiful decorations and pretty poinsettias.
I love the snow globe with the cardinals. The gnomes are favorites too.

Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

Marie Smith said...

The poinsettias are gorgeous! I especially love the gnomes!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

One of everything would be about right! Lots of beautiful decorations, we have a couple of gnomes but could always use a dozen more!

Changes in the wind said...

The second picture is my favorite but everything is wonderful.

BeachGypsy said...

So many pretties!! I love that Redbird snowglobe!

Lowcarb team member said...

So much to see and buy!
A great collection of Christmassy items.

All the best Jan

The Furry Gnome said...

Reminds me of our recent trip to a big greenhouse. Lotsa fun.

Linda said...

Marvelous! I need to go somewhere like that and get some Christmas spirit.

DeniseinVA said...

Awesome photos and so festive :)

Sandi said...

Pink poinsettas?? I have never seen such a thing!

Conniecrafter said...

I was waiting to see the sign you bought :(. There are so many cute things, so far I have been able to resist this year, trying to start pairing down.

Ruth S said...

Where is it?

Brian King said...

I enjoy browsing garden centers (even Lowe's), but when they have Christmas decorations, so much the better!