Friday, June 17, 2022

Home Chef

 My readers here know I subscribe to Home Chef for weekly meal planning.
I usually oder 3 meals per week and some of the extras they now offer.
Breakfast items, snacks, bags of salad, are now available in addition to the meal kits.
You can also order meats and seafood a' la carte, 
there are so many different options.

A few weeks ago they offered a
Ginger Snap Baking Kit With Icing Drizzle
and I ordered it.

It's called a "Red Velvet" Baking Kit
Is this not adorable...

everything you need, all measured out, you only need one egg.
And only the yolk from that.

Great instructions..

I gotta' tell you, this was fun...

It made 17 cookies, one is in my stomach, no judging.

They where/are delicious and 17 cookies is the perfect size for just the 2 of us.

- life is better with fresh baked cookies - 

10 comments:

Marie Smith said...

🙂 It sounds perfect, Debbie. Saves all that shopping which I hate!

R's Rue said...

Yum

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The cookie kit is a great idea, they look delicious too.

Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

Linda said...

I love it! I am too budget minded to do these but I absolutely LOVE seeing all the cool things you get to eat! My youngest son, Benjamin, has ordered things from there in the past. Yummy Yummy for your cookies!

Rian said...

Those do look good! Enjoy! Your "life is better with fresh baked cookies" reminds me of a tea towel I have that says "Pie fixes everything!"

DrumMajor said...

I think I can smell those lovely cookies through the post! Linda in Kansas

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh those look amazing. I love ginger snaps. YUM!

Conniecrafter said...

It sounds like they are branching out more for sure. Having a bit of Ala carte would be nice for those of us that are picky eaters, LOL!
My hubby likes ginger snaps

DeniseinVA said...

Not only are these delicious but they are also fun to make I would imagine, and so easy with all the ingredients pre-measured.

Lowcarb team member said...

... and don't they look good :)

All the best Jan