Thursday, April 30, 2020

Kwanzan Cherry Trees

On April 22nd on our way to pick up my prescriptions,
we drove past these Kwanzan Cherry Trees that happen to be in full bloom.
To say they were gorgeous is such an understatement.
It was 60 degrees, the sky was a deep blue, and there was barely a cloud in the sky.




This is the parking lot for a Church/School, there was not a car or person in sight.


I got out of the car and stood under the tree and I was in heaven.



I made meatloaf for dinner that night, 
really in the afternoon, we always eat early, between 3 and 4 o'clock.
The meatloaf was amazing!
This was a meal kit from Home Chef, the glaze they provided for the meatloaf was
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce and that ended up being delicious.
There was bacon bits and cheese for on top of the mashed potatoes,
the hubs opted in for that, I opted out.


These signs are displayed on our neighbors lawns, it is awesome to see these,
I would like to get one!
They are going to open our state parks on May 2nd, 
I will be the first one on the Allaire State Park bike path.

Another beautiful day in the books, what are you doing to stay busy?

12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the cherry blossoms are beautiful. What a lovely sight to see, all the beautiful blooming trees. I would like that sign too! Take care, enjoy your day!

Andy said...

As always great photography. The blossoms look amazing.

Black Knight said...

Great photos of the cherry blossoms.
That meal looks delicious.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful photos.

Marie Smith said...

Those blossoms are spectacular! Great photos!

The Furry Gnome said...

Those cherry blossoms look so artificial the don't look real!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those Cherry blossoms are beyond words beautiful . WOW!!!!

LeAnn said...

Hi dear friend, the Cherry Blossoms are stunning. Of course, I love them all and have saved them for the future. You dinner looked so yummy! I told my husband, I'm going to make a similar meal. Lately, he has been doing a lot of the cooking so it's time for me to give him a break.
Blessings and hugs!

Brian King said...

Those are gorgeous blooms! Glad you could photograph them. The dinner looks delicious!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow those trees are just stunning, so beautiful all along that parking lot, your up close shots are just gorgeous too, it was the perfect day for picture taking, Awesome!! That dinner looks delicious too, hmmmm I never thought to put BBQ sauce on my meatloaf, I will have to ask hubby if he wants me to give that a try :) We have a few parks opening today but none that are really close to us, but we may go check them out on the weekends when hubby is off work.

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh my! Those cherry blossoms are so beautiful.
Your dinner looks tasty.

All the best Jan

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Those trees are stunning!