Thursday, September 26, 2019

Searching For Fall!!

We took a drive to Colt's Neck, searching for some early autumn colors.

We didn't quite find the colors we were looking for,

but we did find a beautiful farm with some gorgeous horses.

There were a total of three, at first they played uninterested and hard to get.








It didn't take long before all three gathered at the fence...
they were as interested in me as I was of them!


YeP...I could smell his breath!!


There were so many farms on this little cut-de-sac,
the homes were stately and well cared for.

It is a beautiful neighborhood to visit when the leaves change color.
We will go back...perhaps I will bring some carrots for these beautiful horses.

15 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the leaves are slowly changing here, I am seeing a lot on the ground. I love the horses, they are all beautiful. Enjoy your day and a great weekend ahead!

Changes in the wind said...

What a treat!

Pam said...

We are not getting the colors I had hoped for, the last month with no rain has made it hard. Leaves are all over the yard but they are brown. Loving the horses, so pretty.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the horses with the neat fences in the background. You got some wonderful photos and it will be a beautiful place to go back when the leaves start to change. I love the little booties! They are so well taken care of! Enjoy your day!

Marie Smith said...

Love all of the photos, especially the close-ups.

Black Knight said...

The horses look very friendly. Beautiful photos.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

That horse has some cool spats

italiafinlandia said...

They are pretty critters!

The Furry Gnome said...

Close-ups of horses are as good as fall colour any day.

Karen Lakis said...

Beautiful horses! I love the one with the blonde mane (palomino?) - I always wanted one when I was young. Come on up to Vermont - we have fall colors, although I don't think we've hit peak, yet. I'm guessing you have a few more weeks in your area, then I'm sure the colors will be beautiful.

Brian King said...

Gorgeous horses! Our colors aren't quite colorful yet. And we're super dry right now.

BeachGypsy said...

Oh what PRETTY HORSES! Loved seeing these. It's still so hot here. Still waiting on Fall.

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the horses, great photographs.

Here in the UK our colours are slowly changing and the leaves are beginning to fall.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

Oh how fun, I love the blonde one, maybe because I don't see them very often, I guess they sure don't seem to shy do they. I hope the color holds off until we go out there in a couple weeks.

LeAnn said...

I do love horses and I enjoyed the photos you took of these three. This does look like such a lovely farm.
Big hugs!