Thursday, June 6, 2019

Vintage Car Show II

This old truck from the 
Woodstock Garage
was one of my favorites at the Ocean Grove Car Show...
There is an old Schwinn bicycle on board.




Next up was the coolest vehicle at the Car Show...

This custom truck with an odd theme, but I absolutely loved the creativity.



Was there a cup holder inside you ask??

How about custom brass fenders with the look of patched leather?

A Bee Hive?

An open engine...

Four Monkeys...

This truck had plates on it, so it must go over the road...
I don't know much more about it,
other than I loved it!

May 18, 2019

14 comments:

Andy said...

Debbie you certainly hit the jackpot at car show. Your photos are always first rate.

italiafinlandia said...

The four monkeys are funniest detail!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie, love the old truck. The four monkeys is cute. It is nice to see your smiling happy face too. Enjoy your day!

Marie Smith said...

Those two trucks are beautifies indeed. This is a similar old one around here which is licensed and makes its rounds of the community. It has yet to be restored.

R's Rue said...

Great photos.

Plain Jane said...

The truck with the hands was so weird but so cool

Changes in the wind said...

A cup holder lol....That was sure something.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

These are fabulous shots Debbie and I am sure you had a ball there. Love the close ups.

Brian King said...

Oh, yeah! Those are nice! Love the monkeys!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my! That cup holder is WILD!!! Love seeing you smiling and having a fun time! Hugs!

Lowcarb team member said...

Well these are certainly different!
I enjoyed seeing this eclectic mix!

All the best Jan

Sally said...

These are exceptional, Debbie. And, the monkeys? Reminds of our high school yearbook; a photo of two friends and I; hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. :)

xoxo

LeAnn said...

Oh my Debbie, this is a treasure. I loved the close ups of this one. I think my Dad owned a truck much like this one. The Schwinn bike brought back memories of my very first 3 speed bike that I spent countless hours on.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way!

Conniecrafter said...

Very cool, someone has a great imagination, looks like an interesting show to go too!