Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Yarn Along

I skipped Yarn Along last week because I did not have much to report.
Still working on this...I have not finished that.
- whomp- whomp -

But today is different, I have exciting news...



I finished the blue Chevron Baby Blanket I started on June 6th.
This pattern is free on Ravelry, 
knitted with Berroco Vintage Yarn, which is a joy to work with.


The Gallatin Scarf 
with yarn by Backyard Fireworks is also completed.

can I get a hallelujah?!?!

The lace work lines up perfectly...

the scarf looks like this when worn.

I have completed 5 baby blankets, I have gifted 2 and have these 3 on reserve.
1 girl, 1 boy and 1 neutral...
so no matter what you have, "I've got ya' covered", pun intended!!

17 comments:

Sandi said...

Hallelujah!

It's an art form. You turned a string into a garment!

Debbie said...

that's right sandy, 2 sticks and some string, it's a beautiful thing!!!

Changes in the wind said...

Wow! I am impressed. That is a lot of knitting.

Marie Smith said...

Beautiful work Debbie! The scarf looks complex!

Debbie said...

thank you!!

Debbie said...

thanks marie, the scarf and lace work is actually pretty easy as long as you keep a close eye on the pattern!!

Judy said...

I sure do love the Chevron blankies!
The scarf? Gorgeous, but way too complex for me. I don't knit very well.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The scarf is the most beautiful thing you've ever made...in my opinion! It is just gorgeous!

Latane Barton said...

I love that scarf!! You did such a fantastic job creating it. Somebody lucky is going be wearing it one of these days.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the scarf. Very pretty. The blanket is beautiful too. You are working hard. Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

Indeed you can!!!
As a matter of fact I think 2 hallelujahs are in order.
Both are just beautiful, Debbie.

Bonnie said...

So pretty! I need to get back on Ravelry. Now if I can remember my password? Hugs!

MarmePurl said...

Halleluuuuuuujah!

Anonymous said...

beautiful baby blanket!! The scarf is lovely, your work is lovely! You certainly have been busy! This is my first visit here, I will enjoy following you!

Karen Lakis said...

Hallelujah!! Nice work, Debbie. That is one lucky baby, and I just love that lacy scarf!

LeAnn said...

All the baby Blankets are lovely. I really like the colors. I think it is very smart to make some ahead. I know your blankets will be treasured. The scarf is beautiful. I want you to model it; you will look beautiful. You get a huge Hallelujah shout out. All that knitting is a lot of great work.
Blessings and hugs for you!

Louca por porcelana said...

Great artwork and beautiful vignettes with them!Hugs!