Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Yarn Along

Last night, I started a new knitting project.
I was inspired by the visit to "my farm" this past weekend...
 - more on that visit another day -
Leanne was there knitting, seeing her always reminds me to think bigger
and this is a lot bigger than those wash cloths I have been knitting.
Plus, we are going on a girls trip to a Sheep & Wool Festival.
10 of us, Leanne rented a house for us and we will be staying 2 nights.
I must have a "big girl" project to work on because these women are expert knitters.

The Guernsey Wrap

I have made 3 of these wraps in the past, they are luxurious!
I am using Cascade Yarns
100% Undyed Baby Alpaca yarn

16 comments:

Sandi said...

Alpaca!

:-)

Leanne Coppola said...

You crack me up!!!!!!!!!! Happy to see you knitting another Guernsey. You're a rock star with these wraps. CAN NOT WAIT for our getaway!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Changes in the wind said...

So pretty....

Anvilcloud said...

I have forwarded this link to Sue. She'll have a major project going soon, but it may appeal to her later.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Ohhhhhhhhh..... That looks soooooo beautiful. Ohhhhhhh sigh....

You will surely have a wonnnderful time at this event. My daughter, daughter in law, and grand daughter, go to a couple of these, a year. The really big one, is in Rhinebeck, NY.

YESSSSSS!!!! That's it! You are going to the same thing!!! :-) Ohhh they have a great time. You will too!!!

Gentle Autumn hugs,
Luna Crone

Sally said...

Oh how fun! You're going to have such a great time, Debbie.

I'm going to visit you so you can teach me how to knit or crochet. I've forgotten how. :(

xoxo

Marie Smith said...

It looks beautiful, Debbie. It will keep you busy all fall!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie, the trip sounds like fun. Your new project will look beautiful. Enjoy the trip! Have a happy day!

Judy said...

What a fun thing to do!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, I remember you knitting this wrap, Debbie!!
I am so looking forward to seeing another.
Your Girl's Trip sounds like so much fun.
Take lots of photos for us!!!
xo.

Jill said...

Gorgeous yarn! Gorgeous pattern! I love it. What a fun trip you've got planned!

Pam said...

What a beautiful job.

Farm Girl said...

I would be making them all of the time too I think. I do love that color.

LeAnn said...

I always love your projects. I think you are an expert in knitting. I will look forward to posts on this one. I love the color. Have fun on your girls trip it sounds so fun.
Sending loving thoughts your way!

21 Wits said...

Enjoy, and I just adore seeing your little pumpkin too!

Prunella Pepperpot said...

Perfect Prunella sized pumpkin! Happy knitting :)