Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas came and went, pretty quickly. 
Mike came early, 10ish and stayed till about 10 p.m., that was the highlight of my day. 
He shares my love for all things Christmas. 
I really enjoyed my time with Mike and Chuck and Santa was awesome!
 We had lasagna and baked ziti for dinner, 
it wasn't great BUT the pre-dinner food and desert was awesome. 
Now it's time to share my pictures...

 presents...

Mike
I thought Santa did an awesome job on the stocking!

I love these guys...I missed Scott soooo much!!

Appetizers...this was the best part!
Spinach Dip with Pumpernickel Bread
Shrimp Cocktail
Fresh Veggies
Cheese & Pepperoni
(I gotta get a new tablecloth...seriously, what was I thinking!)

place settings...I made the little trees/place cards, don't be jealous.

Lasagna, baked ziti, meatballs and garlic bread...too much?!?!?

Desert...

Refrigerator cake - Chuck made this, I taught him, 
my Aunt Dot taught me.
I love you Aunt Dot, I make this every holiday, just for you, I miss you so much!

Apple Crisp - seriously amazing -

me, rockin Wii
I let Mike win BUT not without a sweat
last frame, three strikes - that's a "turkey" baby!


No comments: