Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cookies

I baked today.....all day and I am exhausted. 
No fire alarms, no burnt cookies and everything tasted pretty good. 
There are cookies missing, 
Chuck said "the kids ate them", is he kidding, our boys moved out years ago.
Gone are the days of blaming them for everything.

First I made our favorites (just in case I ran out of steam)
Almond Raspberry Shortbread Cookies

yummy ingredients, I'm not sure which one this was.

I started off with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. 
Pictures of all the ingredients, progress pictures, in the oven, cooling on the tray, 
you get the picture, (pun intended). 
By the time I got to the last batch, there were no more pictures or smiles, 
just an overwhelming desire to throw out half the dough, sigh...

Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies
Almond Raspberry Shortbread Cookies
Cappuccino Blossoms
Christmas Butter Cookies

The plan was to post all the recipes, 
but I only have 4 shadows following my blog and I know for sure that 3 of them don't bake.
So I figured it might be pointless to post the recipes, since I already have them.

2 comments:

Michael said...

those cookies look yummy!! i hope theres some left for me hahaha

Debbie said...

hugs to my faithful follower!!!!