Friday, October 2, 2026

Madame Tussauds

Another fun part of our New York City adventure was the time we spent at
Throughout the museum there are over 200 life sized wax statues of 
pop culture stars, film stars, movie stars, musicians and athletes who have excelled in their sport.

- the hubs, Mariah Carey and me -

- ET -

- Lion King -

- Johnny Depp -

- Zendaya -


- Marilyn Monroe -


- Lady Gaga -

- Nathan Lane, Robin Williams and me -

Up next, former presidents and military...



Of course you knew the hubs had to take center stage...

and hog the telephone.

- Seal of the Presidents -


This was one of my favorite statues representing 911 ...
I am so glad they are honoring these men along with movie stars.

Located in Times Square in New York City, I am so glad we went.

5 comments:

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

How fun. All the statues look real.. You guys find some great places to visit.

Dicky Bird said...

Oh my they all look so real! Oh, I would grab me some Johnny Depp too!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

What a fun visit, Debbie, and my favorite was of your husband in the oval office.

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos at the wax museum ! Vivian N. Texas

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so fun to see! Wonderful figures that are so lifelike, your smiles are the best though.😄 I agree, so great to see the first responders get star recognition also. Happy weekend and thanks, Virginia