Thursday, September 10, 2026

Let's Color

Have I mentioned here that I love to color?
Well of course I have...
This new routine of mine involves a lot of coloring, knitting and crafts...and I am thrilled.

In this previous post, I mentioned I would share a couple of the finished pictures each week.
Well, today, is the day... 





I have colored more than 58 pictures...
and wore my pencils down to nubs.
On Amazon, I ordered some new colored pencils and a case to hold them.

There are 120 pictures in the book.


I'm not sure I can put into words the satisfaction I felt filling this pencil case.



Three sections, one on each side...each section closes with a zipper.
- fancy - schmancy -



We have been experiencing some really spectacular sunsets lately...

last nights was incredible! 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely of you to share your beautiful pictures…with lots of purple….my favorite also! Your pencil book is adorable, how nice and neat …and pretty. We’ve had some spectacular sunrises and sunsets too…and I am always so tickled to watch them come and go, only wishing they would last a bit longer!
Have a most delightful day, best, Virginia xo

Ann said...

Your pictures are so pretty. I've tried the adult coloring books but I am so bad at picking colors. I do use colored pencils when I do my daily drawings though. I've found the better quality colored pencils are so much easier to sharpen. The cheaper ones I sharpen and they break right away

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Your coloring is so pretty and I'm sure that you find it relaxing to color, knit, and do crafts- Me on the other hand do like to color but find knitting and crafts very frustrating bc I'm not patient enough.. Beautiful sky photo...

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
Your coloring pages look so pretty, the pencil case does look nice.
Your finished pages look lovely. Beautiful sunset capture. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.

Lowcarb team member said...

Your colouring looks lovely and I like the pencil case.
That sunset is spectacular ... lovely photograph.

My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

Such pretty coloring, I am going to have to say that I love those mushrooms! Lovely Sunset too!

obscure said...

That sunset! You're such a great photographer, I'm always in awe of your photos. And I love to color too - your pages turned out great and I also get great pleasure out of colored pencils, all stationery, really.

Debbie said...

we are addicted to anything paper, pencils, creative and colorful!! it all makes me so happy!! thanks for stopping by, and for leavong such a kind comment~~

Debbie said...

thanks so much virgina, have a great weekend!!