Saturday morning the hubs took a ride to Delicious Orchard.
This is such an amazing food market,
everything is made on site, making it super fresh and oh so delicious.
I am like a kid in a candy store, the hubs and I each have favorite items we like to be sure and get.
Cookies
Breads
Nuts
Potatoes
Apples
Fruit
Prepared Foods
Apple Cider
Fruits and Grapes
And if you would like to bring home fresh flowers, there are plenty of choices!
The 115 year old market in Colts Neck, New Jersey is closed this week for a "special event'.
Or that's what we were told.
In actuality, they are using the market to film the not yet titled movie with Kevin Hart.
The news reported it to be a spy, thriller movie.
Also being filmed in New Jersey right now is "Grown Ups 3".
Adam Sandler, Salma Hayek and Maria Bello have been spotted in the Keansburg Amusement ParK.
More movies and TV shows could be filmed in this area soon, as Netflix is continuing to convert the
former Fort Monmouth into a movie studio.
Netflix expects to start filming there by the end of summer of 2027.
I have visited many of you yesterday and today and have not been able to leave comments!

























14 comments:
How did you manage to get photos without people??!!! I feel like it's always packed when I go!
oh my word, what a fabulous store. It reminds me a little of some of the Amish stores around here.
How cool that they are filming movies there.
I wasn't able to leave comments on any blogs yesterday so I'm hoping all goes well today
it's purpledebbie magic, you've seen it before!! hahahaha
Wow this is an amazing store! Such a wonderful variety of stuff. I want those Apple Cider donuts.
Debbie, I couldn't leave comments yesterday either....??? on any blogs, not just yours. Don't know if this will publish, but love the pics!
Finally, blogger is allowing comments so lots of catching up to do with blog reading. A NJ friend always shops at Delicious Orchards and I had no idea of its size, so thanks for showing me, Debbie. Everything looks wonderful.
Hello Debbie,
I tried commenting yesterday but nothing was working. This market looks fabulous, so many beautiful items. I would be happy to shop there. Have a great weekend.
Debbie, I absolutely love all your photos! What a beautiful and well organized store! Thank you so much for sharing!
Fabulous photographs Debbie.
Blogger has had commenting issues, which thankfully seem to have been sorted now.
All the best Jan
What a fabulous market! I can see why it was chosen to be featured in the movie! Wonderful to have a movie filming hub close to you. Years ago, our little town was featured in the movie, 'Postcards from the Edge'. I think the whole town turned out to see it filmed! Lol! I'll watch for the Netflix movies. x K
Wow, what a beautiful store! I would love to visit there, I would probably buy too much! Thanks for this and I wish you a very happy day, Virginia
What a great place to shop. I could get lost here for an hour or two. How interesting about all the movies!
We love Delicious Orchards. I was just telling the youngest we need to make a trip soon to stock up on fall goodies. He loves their apple cider and my husband loves their macarons and cream cheeses.
I guess I didn't leave comments yesterday or they were working when I went to make a comment. Good to see it seems to be working again. This store is much bigger than our farm store for sure, but they have the same things just smaller amounts. They are a bit on the expensive side but some things are worth it. Neat that they are making movies around your area, maybe one day out on one of your outings you will see someone famous :)
Post a Comment