Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saturday Critters #663

  Drives in the car are in order right now, so much of nature can be viewed right from the vehicle.
One of many delights for me as summer comes to a close,
 is seeing a field full of beautiful deer.
They can often be seen in any of the many open pastures in this area, not far from home.










It's always so exciting to see a little one, that still has its spots!

Sharing today images with Eileen at 
for Saturdays Critters

16 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful photos. I love seeing them. Mostly it's when they are running out in front of me when I'm driving but I occasionally will spot one or two grazing in a field.

Acorn Hollow said...

Wonderful pictures.
Cathy

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Debbie you did very well for taking photos from your car and the deer were very dear too.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Great photos! The little fawns are so cute and should have their spots for a few more weeks.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
You are so right, nature can be found during car rides. The deer and fawn are a lovely sight to see. Your photos are awesome. If you are close enough to visit, the Edwin Forsythe Wildlife Refuge in New Jersey has a great wildlife drive! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These deer look so healthy and I rarely see one that still has it's spots. Next week, I hope to get out and take a drive. I'm stuck inside right now with this heat. Love your photos and your beautiful attitude. You inspire me with your spirit my friend. Sweet hugs, Diane

RedPat said...

They are all so cute especially the little one.
Glad to see you back. Be well.

Villrose said...

Beautiful animals in the free. And a lovely spotted one.
/Irene

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww Debbie wonderful to see this post ... the deer are lovely especially nice to see the young one with spots ... a lovely series of photographs.

My good wishes.

All the best Jan

HappyK said...

Fantastic pictures of the deer. We see deer every day around our house. They live in our yard!! :)

Dicky Bird said...

Yes, late fawn. I love the velvet on the antlers.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Gorgeous captures, Debbie. Beautiful deer.

Jeanie said...

You are driving to some beautiful spots with beautiful sightings!

DeniseinVA said...

Fantastic photos of these beautiful animals Debbie, the little ones are especially adorable.

Conniecrafter said...

I hope they all stay in the field and safe away from cars :). I was going to say the same thing, I love the ones with spots :)

Linda said...

Beautiful deer! I love seeing fawns.