Friday, July 24, 2026

The Hummingbird Garden At Allaire State Park

 This garden is located at the entrance to Allaire State Park.
I don't know who maintains it, I would like to know as it is beautiful...
and the hummingbirds love it!
The plants are neatly manicured and the feeders are always filled with fresh sweet water!













I think there were 4 or 5 hummingbirds active in the gardens while I was there.
I must have taken 40 pictures and they all look the same.



This is a Female Ruby Throated Hummingbird.
The male has a ruby colored neck, the female does not.


I wish I knew who started and maintains this garden, I would like to thank them!

1 comment:

Ann said...

What a beautiful garden this is. How nice to be able to sit and watch the hummingbirds. I've tried in the past to attract them but never had much luck.